• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

More like insufficiently_thoughtful_person insufficiently_thoughtful_person insufficiently_thoughtful_person ... All kids in this place... Jesus ADIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No offense meant Hulkster...but if you don't sell that black label at $2500 here or on Ebay it's no indication of the WD market as a whole. There's been really a significant slowdown across the entire gamut of auctions lately for a variety of reasons. This may be the penultimate worst time to gauge the price of anything. That said, I do think that some other time in the forseeable future may be better to list.

More like insufficiently_thoughtful_person insufficiently_thoughtful_person insufficiently_thoughtful_person ... All kids in this place... Jesus ADIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the-butt-hurt_o_1422659.jpg

-slym

No offense meant Hulkster...but if you don't sell that black label at $2500 here or on Ebay it's no indication of the WD market as a whole. There's been really a significant slowdown across the entire gamut of auctions lately for a variety of reasons. This may be the penultimate worst time to gauge the price of anything. That said, I do think that some other time in the forseeable future may be better to list.

Meant that for you....

(thumbs u

I have been noticing that ...Great time to buy, Thanks....

(thumbs u

Now I am really out, Hulk is tired of games....

But, but, but...you've only started to speak about yourself in the 3rd person.

You can't go now. :cry:

Time to go before Hulk gets mad and gets Striked again, Hulk needs to Meditate again, This place always gets Hulk really mad..Fools like this are everywhere...

Let me guess we wouldn't like Hulk when he gets mad right? :eyeroll:

The fools you are referring to are the ones that are more in-tuned with the comic market than you realize my friend.

The fact of the matter is the WD bubble will never burst it will just deflate.

It has already started

We are not fools we are just old boardies who get tired of the same and pointless threads.

Sometimes I just like to be an opinionated and total d-bag. (shrug)

ON April 1st, Cassini search engine went into effect. Only sellers with high sell through ratios (usually high volume retailers) show up on ebay searches now. Just about every small seller on ebay has complained about no sales/views since April 1st. :(

Time to go before Hulk gets mad and gets Striked again, Hulk needs to Meditate again, This place always gets Hulk really mad..Fools like this are everywhere...

The fools you are referring to are the ones that are more in-tuned with the comic market than you realize my friend.

It has already started

We are not fools we are just old boardies who get tired of the same and pointless threads.

Thats great your just an Old Fogie,( I really dont care who you are) watch who you call names PAL....

:blahblah:

Stupid, you must be talking about yourself pal, Black always sells for more and are more limited... :facepalm:

It sells slightly for more because people are pretty stupid.

Limited to what?

Seems only thing is limited is people's intelligence in this hobby when it comes to this book.

The white label is not a 2nd printing so who cares about black vs white.

I know some WD hardcore fans have a boner about black labels versions, and that is their right to spend more money on those versions.

So I say congrats on being a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I have an extra WD #1 Black Label CGC 9.8 right now. Send me a PM and trade me for a white version #1 CGC 9.8 and an extra $300.00. I will be glad to rip uhhhh I mean trade with you. (shrug)

$300, thought you said there was no difference... Trade you, trying to buy a 9.9 why the hell would I want another 9.8, especially from a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces like yourself...Pal, I suggest you relax with the name calling... Why do people start with the name calling on here, oh, let me guess, there behind a COMPUTER...Keep Hiding...

Why would buy an 9.9?

9.9's are usually just going to be a 9.8 if re-graded on a different grading day.

I wasn't calling you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but lumping people as a whole with the moronic black vs white label debate I feel is completely idiotic.

I said the difference is an illusion created by dumb WD collectors, so yes I will trade anyone to take "free" money from them.

Thats great your just an Old Fogie,( I really dont care who you are) watch who you call names PAL....

I just realized you use PAL like most guys here use (thumbs u

hm

black labels are a lot different than white labels guys.

they sell for much more and are much more desirable...

Ridiculous hyperbole.

They sell for slightly more sometimes. The premium over the white counterparts is usually $100-200 more than a while label. Saying they sell for much more and are more desirable is BS.

Outside of this forum and some "knowing" ebayers...this is a non issue. Most don't know anything about this debate.

I find all this posturing is unnecessary. Why the need to say out loud that WD 1 is THE book and is king etc?

Why do some need to post they can't wait for the books price to drop?

And $2500 for a WD1 is a high price. Black label or not.

It has already started

Can I call you puny banner? (shrug)

What about unrealistic OCD Walking Dead collector?

or

Just a guy who takes the boards too seriously?

black labels are a lot different than white labels guys.

they sell for much more and are much more desirable...

Ridiculous hyperbole.

They sell for slightly more sometimes. The premium over the white counterparts is usually $100-200 more than a while label. Saying they sell for much more and are more desirable is BS.

Outside of this forum and some "knowing" ebayers...this is a non issue. Most don't know anything about this debate.

I find all this posturing is unnecessary. Why the need to say out loud that WD 1 is THE book and is king etc?

Why do some need to post they can't wait for the books price to drop?

And $2500 for a WD1 is a high price. Black label or not.

Mark1 with a sound post we agree on. :applause: