• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

This is a crazy thread.

HulkSmash out.

booooooooooooooooooooooooo

I love train wrecks.

Don't leave the train so quickly.

This is a crazy thread.

HulkSmash out.

booooooooooooooooooooooooo

I love train wrecks.

Don't leave the train so quickly.

:gossip: That's not the same Hulk you were talking to earlier.

Is he angrier now?

hulk.jpg

This is one of those threads that makes you wish you were drunk so you'd have a shot at understanding what in the hell just happened.

This is one of those threads that makes you wish you were drunk so you'd have a shot at understanding what in the hell just happened.

Why do you think I started posting again in this thread. (thumbs u

Heres what happened.

Someone came on the boards and was called out for trying to sell a book exclusively on the boards and not on ebay and than based on no one on the boards wanting to buy his book he said the bubble had bursted - why you ask? because his book is the black mature only label which is so sought after.

I said he was right in his thinking and put ... - than four pages happened of people saying that first person who posted was wrong.

Than I responded to his post to me, and he called me a loser with two o's.

Now I am trying to talk about books I am selling, because that is what that other person was doing and I am him.