• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Everyone loves the WD , especially the Black, now it's time to shut everyone up...Hold on, it's coming ...

to Phil's parking lot? :wishluck:

"previously on AMC The walking dead bubble burst"

Heres what happened.

Someone came on the boards and was called out for trying to sell a book exclusively on the boards and not on ebay and than based on no one on the boards wanting to buy his book he said the bubble had bursted - why you ask? because his book is the black mature only label which is so sought after.

I said he was right in his thinking and put ... - than four pages happened of people saying that first person who posted was wrong.

Than I responded to his post to me, and he called me a loser with two o's.

Now I am trying to talk about books I am selling, because that is what that other person was doing and I am him.

MostAwesomeComics, If your response was a comic I'D EFFIN GRADE IT! Well said!

The punisher bubble bursted a long time ago and people still pay good money for ASM 129. Its a comic icon. I really really want one. Why because the movies were so good? No, but I did appreciate the scene with the popsicle (PWJ #19 hat nod). It's just one of those keys. And like it or not, so is The Walking Dead #1.

MostAwesomeComics, If your response was a comic I'D EFFIN GRADE IT! Well said!

The punisher bubble bursted a long time ago and people still pay good money for ASM 129. Its a comic icon. I really really want one. Why because the movies were so good? No, but I did appreciate the scene with the popsicle (PWJ #19 hat nod). It's just one of those keys. And like it or not, so is The Walking Dead #1.

is it weird that I have that comic framed?! I think that was one of the first books I framed before I owned any original art.

YOU JUST RENTED THE PUNISHER A JET SKI,

KISS THAT BABY GOODBYE

or the deadpool Max Homage

YOU JUST RENTED DEADPOOL A SCOOTER

When and if the WD1 white 9.8 price intersects with an ASM 129 white in 9.8 I'll take that old dusty ASM every time. :)

I will say it once more - I don't think anyone here actually thinks this will be a $5 or even $50 comic one day again. It is a modern key, to be sure. I think I speak for most of the so-called "haters" when I say that I believe the book cannot sustain its current value. IMHO, $2000 + is an inflated price due mostly to the show's popularity. In my not-so-professional opinion, the book will dip as far as $400-500 at its worst, but will probably float back up to $800 as a long-term price for CGC 9.8s.

Which, if you paid cover for the book, is still pretty dang awesome!

:)

-slym

I will say it once more - I don't think anyone here actually thinks this will be a $5 or even $50 comic one day again. It is a modern key, to be sure. I think I speak for most of the so-called "haters" when I say that I believe the book cannot sustain its current value. IMHO, $2000 + is an inflated price due mostly to the show's popularity. In my not-so-professional opinion, the book will dip as far as $400-500 at its worst, but will probably float back up to $800 as a long-term price for CGC 9.8s.

Which, if you paid cover for the book, is still pretty dang awesome!

:)

-slym

I think we understood your opinion the first time :baiting:

Everyone loves the WD , especially the Black, now it's time to shut everyone up...Hold on, it's coming ...

WTF, this is the longest deuce in history!! :taptaptap:

Sorry, Still in the woks, may be somewhat delayed.....

:grin:

I recommend more fiber...possibly figs.

:sick: