• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

In a related tangent, don't rent Warm Bodies.

BOR-RING.

Peace,

Chip

Confirmed my suspicions after seeing the trailer. It looked horrible.

What about that movie where Arnold plays a mayor of a town between the US and Mexico and trys to stop fugitives that are running from the cops to mexico? Good? Bad? Sad?

The Last Stand. Only thing going for the movie are the cars ...

Guest Grails

I'm an 80s movie junkie but I found movies like The Last Stand and Expendables complete .

While not perfect, a decent example of recreating the feel of an 80s flick today would be Drive.

What about that movie where Arnold plays a mayor of a town between the US and Mexico and trys to stop fugitives that are running from the cops to mexico? Good? Bad? Sad?

We just watched that last night. As was said previously, if you go in with expectations that it's going to be an "Ahnold movie, only he's a lot older now" then you'll enjoy it.

I thought it was very good...certainly worth the rental.

Peace,

Chip

:ohnoez:

Saga also seems to be going down like the maiden flight of Ray Charles Airlines.

At least it's not going down faster than Kim or Khloe Kardashian at a professional athlete seminar. :eek:

Going down faster than Rosie O'Donnell at a donut rolling contest.

Saga also seems to be going down like the maiden flight of Ray Charles Airlines.

At least it's not going down faster than Kim or Khloe Kardashian at a professional athlete seminar. :eek:

Going down faster than a thread after Park posts in it.

I figure I saved close to $3,000 by not buying this book recently. :banana:

Some did. :sorry:

Saw "Warm Bodies". Not very good.

Saw "Last Stand". Okay, but nothing great. Worth watching, unless seeing one of your favorite action heroes looking and acting old, bothers you.

Saw "Stand Up Guys". Same thoughts as above. Christopher Walken and Al Pacino.

Saw "Escape From Planet Earth" recently. Okay for a kids movie. Lots of funny parts.

Getting ready to watch "Life of Pi" in about an hour. I have high expectations for it.

Going down faster than Park on a post. hm

Going down faster than a once ice-cold turned white-hot copper book after Dice finally gets around to submitting his copies. :whistle:

Going down faster than a once ice-cold turned white-hot copper book after Dice finally gets around to submitting his copies. :whistle:

Word to ya' mother. (worship)

Word to ya' mother. (worship)

:acclaim: