• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

im in need of CGC 9.8 Copies of the following issues:

So you're willing to pay full market GPA prices for the above? That's the going rate after all, and what sellers could get on eBay as of today.

Here's a TWD 11 CGC 9.8 right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-11-2004-Death-of-Lacey-Arnold-Robert-Kirkman-Adlard-9-8-CGC-/190996359486?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c7845293e

im in need of CGC 9.8 Copies of the following issues:

So you're willing to pay full market GPA prices for the above? That's the going rate after all, and what sellers could get on eBay as of today.

No, the bubble is bursting, so i want to help out the people on this forum.

Then pay full market value. Is this hard for someone like you to understand?

If you feel confident in the prices moving forward, pay full market and don't act all math-challenged by offering cover price for comics selling for $100-$200 a pop. You just look like a tool.

Then pay full market value. Is this hard for someone like you to understand?

If you feel confident in the prices moving forward, pay full market and don't act all math-challenged by offering cover price for comics selling for $100-$200 a pop. You just look like a tool.

but i dont feel like it. The book sucks and is crashing, thats what this place is saying, right?

Also, i wish more eBay sellers would list them via auction, as that's fun as well.

but i dont feel like it. The book sucks and is crashing, thats what this place is saying, right?

Hardly, we're saying it's incredibly foolish to pay current market prices for CGC TWD issues, and you disagree, so put your money where your mouth is and stop acting like a math-challenged tool by offering cover price for a comic that sells for $200.

You have two choices if you want CGC copies of TWD:

1) Pay current market prices to buy TWD issues today.

2) Wait for the inevitable correction and scoop up cheap issues a few years down the line.

That's it, so please stop this idiotic "okay, I'll pay cover price" meme that every single angry speculator does when challenged on these forums. It's like you go to the same "special" school or something.

i hear you.

what are the "current market values" of

CGC 9.8 Copies of: 11,13,17,18,24,45,64,70,75,82,87,88?

ive not seen them listed via true auction on ebay in some time.

Does anyone on here sell these CGC Walking Dead issues?

Buy a GPA subscription.

Hardly, we're saying it's incredibly foolish to pay current market prices for CGC TWD issues, and you disagree, so put your money where your mouth is and stop acting like a math-challenged tool by offering cover price for a comic that sells for $200.

You have two choices if you want CGC copies of TWD:

1) Pay current market prices to buy TWD issues today.

2) Wait for the inevitable correction and scoop up cheap issues a few years down the line.

That's it, so please stop this idiotic "okay, I'll pay cover price" meme that every single angry speculator does when challenged on these forums. It's like you go to the same "special" school or something.

I've missed you. :cloud9:

i hear you.

what are the "current market values" of

CGC 9.8 Copies of: 11,13,17,18,24,45,64,70,75,82,87,88?

ive not seen them listed via true auction on ebay in some time.

Does anyone on here sell these CGC Walking Dead issues?

Buy a GPA subscription.

lol

Don't you find it weird that when speculators are challenged on here, that they all revert to a childish "okay, then I'll pay cover price for all your copies"? (shrug)

Yeah we should revert to calling them tools......its the adult thing to do lol

Don't you find it weird that when speculators are challenged on here, that they all revert to a childish "okay, then I'll pay cover price for all your copies"? (shrug)

Yeah we should revert to calling them tools......its the adult thing to do lol

Actually, it's the grammatically correct thing to do. (thumbs u