• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Certified Spidey 129 9.6 and FF 29 9.2 ENDED

22 posts in this topic

Hey Gang!

We're newbies to offering books here, but looking forward to making some deals with ya.

No HOS or Probies please.

Postage $10 per slab, and will combine shipping. Overseas postage TBD.

The first "I'll Take it" within the sales thread or by PM is the winner. We'll entertain offers on books, but if someone says "I'LL TAKE IT"

before We can get back to you, they will win the item.

If more than one PM offer comes in on the same item(s), We will answer PMs in order received.

Amazing Spider-Man 129 9.6 ow/w pgs $1700

spidey129.jpg

spidey129b.jpg

Fantastic Four 29 9.2 white pgs $875

ff29.jpg

ff29b.jpg

......you should try selling books at shows or on the internet before you step up to the Big Leagues :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. NICE 29 there, Ted.

Sellin' books at shows and on the 'net is too much work!

.......ain't that the truth. I hope you'll find time to join in some of our discussions around here....I'd love to hear your take on things....but after doing comics for a living all week, doing it for fun may be a bit of overkill. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. There are a few jerks on the boards.....just an advance warning.....

That's 14 posts now!

Teddie baby! :golfclap:

Speaking of 14, I still *love* the Action 14 that I obtained from you at SDCC in 2010. I really appreciate your taking such good care of me on that one. :cloud9:

Good luck with the sales... :wishluck:

STEVE