• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've been asked to have a Fan Expo Sales Thread, so here it is... Grimm added.

119 posts in this topic

Going back through the sales thread as I pack remaining Wonderland and SDCC orders.

I'm shooting out PMs to those pending Wonderland / SDCC orders that added a book or books from here.

I should have everyone, or close to everyone covered on the ASMs.

Dre

Going back through the sales thread as I pack remaining Wonderland and SDCC orders.

I'm shooting out PMs to those pending Wonderland / SDCC orders that added a book or books from here.

Dre

:wishluck: I hope I get one of the ASMs ;)

Dre

That is promising!

Dre

ASM CGC 9.8 :wishluck:

Here's the list of purchases for ASM. I ended up with 26 copies, four of which are 9.8 allocated to ASM subscribers, the rest will be broken down this way since I only put up 10 for sale in the sales thread:

:takeit: put up in the sales thread and honored. Invoices going out today:

crnbrd - Raw $75

frankbearss - CGC 9.8 $125

comicjunkie - Raw $75

Deacon Blackfire - Raw $75

4k7ivate - CGC 9.8 $125

SpiderTurtle - CGC 9.8 $125

Chemistry - CGC 9.8 $125

globalek - Raw $75

combiner1 - Raw $75

mamatsch - CGC 9.8 $125

Sleeper13 - CGC 9.8 $125

Diamonddave - CGC 9.8 $125

The following witll have the option of getting a CGC 9.8 based on what gets graded, in order in the sales thread. Sorry, no more raws since I have to make sure I cover everyone above, and you were past the alloted 10 anyway... Invoices will go out once I see grades on CGC website for these people:

spideysenses

spidey78

phantomewan

Spiderjunkie

spideyfan68

Chris S.

J DUB

ken2tindka

Books are already on their way to CGC.