• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

:news:

Limited Edition Comix is proud to announce that in addition to Dan Slott we will be welcoming Adi

Granov to LSCC as an exclusive booth guest for both days of the show.

We will also be hosting Marvel and Top Cow artist Marco Turini who will be signing and sketching with us all weekend.

We will shortly be announcing not one but two exclusive Limited Edition Comix/LSCC variant covers for the show.

George!!! How have you been?!?! Haven't seen you since the Chicago Forum Dinner.

Thanks for posting some facts and details about the convention.

One thing that I think is important for for ALL facilitators and witnesses to know is that if a book is being subbed for CGC SS with Brian Bolland's sig. then there is a fee associated with each signature.

He may set aside time to sign books for CGC, if the schedule allows, and may be able to do a larger stack all at once in those circumstances, so there's a benefit to being upfront and informing him they are for CGC.

We've done this for several years now so all the regular facilitators should know about the fee for CGC'd books but I wanted to mention it again. At Baltimore almost everyone knew about it ahead of time and complied, only one established facilitator momentarily feigned shock but then fell in line. lol

:news:

Ok guys, here's a biggie;

As you know, we will be having Dan Slott & Adi Granov as exclusive booth guests at the show. The reason why we are hosting these two gents in particular, is that we will have our very own Limited Edition Comix/LSCC cover exclusive with AWESOME painted art by Adi Granov!!!!!

The book? Superior Spider Man #1 of course, written by Dan Slott!

So you will be able to get this rare cover (3,500 total print run) signed by both creators.

I have seen the final cover art and it is stunning!

U.S. customers will be able to get the book from our good friends at Midtown Comics.

:banana:

George!!! How have you been?!?! Haven't seen you since the Chicago Forum Dinner.

Thanks for posting some facts and details about the convention.

One thing that I think is important for for ALL facilitators and witnesses to know is that if a book is being subbed for CGC SS with Brian Bolland's sig. then there is a fee associated with each signature.

He may set aside time to sign books for CGC, if the schedule allows, and may be able to do a larger stack all at once in those circumstances, so there's a benefit to being upfront and informing him they are for CGC.

We've done this for several years now so all the regular facilitators should know about the fee for CGC'd books but I wanted to mention it again. At Baltimore almost everyone knew about it ahead of time and complied, only one established facilitator momentarily feigned shock but then fell in line. lol

Wilford fell back on his acting chops?

For all those who will be going this year what are the chances i will be able to find an OAAW #83?

You should look to see which dealers are going and then enquire with them if any have a copy that they can bring to the con.