• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

The best option to try would be the email address on this page...

http://www.londonsupercomicconvention.com/guests2/

Have a word with Jason Adams.

Thanks Ken, would I be right in thinking if I wanted a sketch done on a blank say batman cover then graded this could only be done on the day as it would have to be witnessed etc? Or am I completely wrong?

As far as I am aware all you need to do is take a witness to Neal's table when you pick up the book, it could be done prior to the convention. The Witness then needs to see him hand the book over to you/him and that should be fine. the witness doesn't actually need to witness the drawing being done.

Also Neal can supply blanks but he will also accept you sending them to him (thumbs u

Thanks Ken, would I be right in thinking if I wanted a sketch done on a blank say batman cover then graded this could only be done on the day as it would have to be witnessed etc? Or am I completely wrong?

Don't forget though, that even if you get the book witnessed on the day you will still have to sub it via a third party and then wait for it to go to and then get back from the states.

Have Desert Wind said they will be there again this year? It's probably too much to hope for that we'll ever get on site grading at a UK con.

Don't forget though, that even if you get the book witnessed on the day you will still have to sub it via a third party and then wait for it to go to and then get back from the states.

Have Desert Wind said they will be there again this year? It's probably too much to hope for that we'll ever get on site grading at a UK con.

I haven't actually heard about DW being there, I suppose I just assumed there would be some 3rd party there. I'm certainly not making the mistake of not fast tracking everything this time though. Still waiting for my stuff from this year :(

I haven't actually heard about DW being there, I suppose I just assumed there would be some 3rd party there. I'm certainly not making the mistake of not fast tracking everything this time though. Still waiting for my stuff from this year :(

You and me both mate, although, Sharon told me via email the other day that they had now received the last batch of LSCC books, so hopefully we'll be seeing them soon. :wishluck:

Costs too much for CGC to bring the slabbing equipment over from the states.

Note CGC doesn't even do on-site slabbing at NY comic con.

You and me both mate, although, Sharon told me via email the other day that they had now received the last batch of LSCC books, so hopefully we'll be seeing them soon. :wishluck:

That's good news, I was starting to think I'd never see the books again :grin:

I saw that.

Good job I've got 2 GFT blanks sitting at home :)

I hope Ebas makes the effort to come over again. I didn't get a chance for a sketch but did get a couple of sigs from him as well as a brief chat (Mainly about his chronic pinkeye).

Just seen that Zenesope is listed as in attendance, why isn't this being made a bigger deal off?

Because Garry will jizz himself.

Well...Ebas is a very handsome chap

Broad shoulder and strong hands...

Was he Gentle Paul :baiting:

Just seen that Zenesope is listed as in attendance, why isn't this being made a bigger deal off?

Gary prefers the rougher Bisley :whistle:

:o

Gary prefers the rougher Bisley :whistle:

You know me so well :o