• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

Don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting really excited about the show. Meeting new boardies, handing with my buds and comics.

What's the food like in London?

Seriously, Pack your own sandwiches

Don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting really excited about the show. Meeting new boardies, handing with my buds and comics.

Bring some sandwiches from Katz and Carnegie.

if thats the case please bring me a Pastrami on rye with mustard. :takeit:

Are you guys taking pre-orders still?

Sorry we are not. Everything is already on its way to the show.

Sod the sandwiches

BRING PEANUT BUTTER M&Ms!!!

Everyone should check out the Exclusives section of the LSCC site including Mythopolis 1 written by our very own Richard Emms with art from Top Cow star Marco Turini.

Also a cool Nova 1 cover from FP (wonder where they got the idea hm), and quite a few others.

Sod the sandwiches

I heard that Burger King in London is awesome

Sod the sandwiches

I heard that Burger King in London is awesome

The Best :/

Everyone should check out the Exclusives section of the LSCC site including Mythopolis 1 written by our very own Richard Emms with art from Top Cow star Marco Turini.

Also a cool Nova 1 cover from FP (wonder where they got the idea hm), and quite a few others.

I saw them today :applause:

I am considering trying to to get every exclusive to have a set. I doubt I will get a chance though. Some are low print runs and with me running all over the place I will doubt I will get the time to stop by some of the booths.

I am considering trying to to get every exclusive to have a set. I doubt I will get a chance though. Some are low print runs and with me running all over the place I will doubt I will get the time to stop by some of the booths.

I can put one aside for you if you like of ours. I know you run around crazy all weekend working.

I can't speak for greggy, but I'm not "handing" with anyone. (tsk)

I can put one aside for you if you like of ours. I know you run around crazy all weekend working.

(thumbs u

I need to pick up some exclusives this year. :wishluck:

Nothing last year and didn't even get to pick up a sketch.

Oh we'll I suppose spending most of last year's con with Stan wasn't too bad :whee:

Oh we'll I suppose spending most of last year's con with Stan wasn't too bad :whee:

Yes, doing some work for the show would have been nice last year as well

:whistle:

Yes, doing some work for the show would have been nice last year as well

:whistle:

lol