• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

What's the deal with mushy peas with my fish and chips?

It's just an attempt to pollute your fish and chips, never let them do it. (tsk)

I woke up refreshed. The 10 hours sleep I got, and the 4 hour nap on the plane had something to do with that I'm sure.

Yeah, I stayed up watching the Oscars until 5 AM, took a 2 hour nap, then cleaned up and headed to airport at 8 AM

My flight left London a little late around 12:30 PM, and we arrived in L.A. around 3:45

Breezed through Customs with Global Entry and I was home around 4:30 PM.

Just over eleven hour flight and then the eight hour time change back is a little rough. Air on flight dried me out which made me "wrecked"

I napped a little on plane, then napped a few hours last night. Walked the dogs at midnight, then drove over to Mickey D's for a late night snack.

As the morning progresses I'm feeling better. I'm sure I'll be fine after a regular night's sleep tonight.

Got home yesterday at 5:30 PM. Ordered Chinese. Went to bed at 8:30. Got up at 6 A.M. Ran some errands, bank, post office, laundry, etc. Now im still packing orders since 10 A.M. Gonna go home, eat, and go back to bed. Got a flight to catch early tomorrow morning for Seattle.

If anyone tries talking to me in Seattle and im half asleep or very wired, its because i really have no idea what time zone im in,

Jeff

Great to meet you guys, Beach Bum and Hotflips, just remember dont show your portfolio to Esad when waste deep in water.

I have just broken a 102 temp that has lasted since monday, so getting back to normality.

Great to see you guys maybe sometime again this year.

Looks like it was a great event!

It really was :)

img6888v.jpg

:banana:

I've never been to a con ever and C2E2 will be my first so excuse my lack of an education, but when you get sketches like these done, do you just approach the artist and they do it on the spot or do you need to make an appointment? Or do you drop off and pick up later? What is the protocol for this as I would love to get some sketches done on blank variants.

I know it's going to depend on artist, but what is the typical price range for this? On average?

Great to meet you guys, Beach Bum and Hotflips, just remember dont show your portfolio to Esad when waste deep in water.

I have just broken a 102 temp that has lasted since monday, so getting back to normality.

You too huh?

My temp rose to 103.5 yesterday. Feeling better today.

You too huh?

My temp rose to 103.5 yesterday. Feeling better today.

I was up all night last night with a fever as well, it was not pleasant.

Surprised I didn't get it as I was there from Friday to Sunday. Shook loads of hands and then proceeded to eat my snacks behind the table.

Probably ingested so many germs that they all killed each other inside me. lol

So far, so good for me. Took lots of Vitamin C on the trip and was not around for dinner Sunday.

ahhh i wasnt there either and i thankfully have not contracted the nerd-virus either...wonder what happened on sunday ey lads hm