• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

I'm happy to announce that I received CGC 9.8 & 9.9 slabs of our London exclusive today just in time for me to pack and bring to the show.

We will have a very limited amount for sale (handful) at the Hotflips booth #B1

45E54C79-92BE-45F7-9515-A7EB3EB34256-6410-000006D281A978DD_zps7e635411.jpg

I'm in London blokes!!

I'm happy to announce that I received CGC 9.8 & 9.9 slabs of our London exclusive today just in time for me to pack and bring to the show.

We will have a very limited amount for sale (handful) at the Hotflips booth #B1

45E54C79-92BE-45F7-9515-A7EB3EB34256-6410-000006D281A978DD_zps7e635411.jpg

I'm in London blokes!!

:applause:

Started thinking about packing.

Hope passport control doesn't take up too much of my time.

xoxo

greggy

Does Vancouver still have that airport improvement fee you have to pay before leaving?

A show improvement fee, that's an idea....

Andy Lanning would have been a better idea.

xoxo

greggy

Does Vancouver still have that airport improvement fee you have to pay before leaving?

A show improvement fee, that's an idea....

Andy Lanning would have been a better idea.

He was a great guest last year :/

xoxo

greggy

It's built into the ticket price now unlike in the past where you had to pay it before having to go through security.

I don't use the toilet when out in public, so the answer to your question is officially, "no."

However, Joey is my official travel buddy to London, if he doesn't go, I don't go. It's one thing to travel on my own in the United States or Toronto, Canada (I know a really smart person who lives in Brampton, plus I'm fluent in Canadian, eh) but a whole other country on the opposite side of the Atlantic? No.

I just read this. Wow.

Nice, a backhand to someone who lives in Toronto and used to consider you a friend.

Who's the flavour of the week? England I suppose?

Amazing how cruel you can be sometimes, even to those who were close to you at one time.

Why do the Brits have such large bills?

Also, how do the drug dealers do the large transactions when your largest bill is a 50?

xoxo

greggy

How long did it take you to clear passport control?

5 Minutes in line, then 30 secs at the booth, but I had a Fast Track Invite (Flew Business on American Airlines)

Lucky

Why do the Brits have such large bills?

Also, how do the drug dealers do the large transactions when your largest bill is a 50?

xoxo

greggy

We do have hundreds too. (shrug)

:o

The more I read this thread, the more I wish I could go!

If any US boardie has any room left in their bags for the flight back, I'm looking for someone that can broker deals for me on any foreign Wolverine books. Condition and specific issue numbers are NOT important. I posted in the WTB section, but figured it may get a little more exposure in this thread.

I hope everyone has a blast! Maybe I'll head out next year.

:headbang: