• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

I'll be at the get together tonight.

Wont be at the get together tonight due to prior commitments but will be at the show tomorrow. How can i find you?

Flaming Telepath or I could point Joey out to you. FT is at the Comicana stand and I'm at the next table along.

It was great to meet you US and UK guys!!!

Hopefully I'll see you next year again! I'm 90% sure that I'll do this Con again.

I'll post some pic of sketches in signatures later in the SS forum.

See ya!

Looks like it was a great event!

It really was :)

img6888v.jpg

:banana:

Great photos, you should've introduced yourself. :hi:

Thanks bro! Have we met before or did we chat at the show?

One of my best Amazing Spider-Man customers and you didn't drop by and say hello at the show? I'm here - would have made an effort and said Hi!

Going down to the Aloft Hotel lobby bar to have a drink if you are still in the area.

Dre

Got back to the hotel from the show around 6. Got a quick bite to eat at a great Italian place called Zizzi's.

After dinner Watson and I received an email from Delta stating our flight has been delayed from 2 PM till after 4 PM. Both of us would have missed our connections and had to fly home from Atlanta Tuesday morning :P

I called to see if they could get us on a different flight. I got what I wished for. Instead of leaving Heathrow at 2 PM...we now leave at 8:45 AM :cry:

Going to be a dark, cold train ride to the airport at 5 AM.

Got back to the hotel from the show around 6. Got a quick bite to eat at a great Italian place called Zizzi's.

After dinner Watson and I received an email from Delta stating our flight has been delayed from 2 PM till after 4 PM. Both of us would have missed our connections and had to fly home from Atlanta Tuesday morning :P

I called to see if they could get us on a different flight. I got what I wished for. Instead of leaving Heathrow at 2 PM...we now leave at 8:45 AM :cry:

Going to be a dark, cold train ride to the airport at 5 AM.

Stop flying Delta airlines already.

img6888v.jpg

One of my best Amazing Spider-Man customers and you didn't drop by and say hello at the show? I'm here - would have made an effort and said Hi!

Going down to the Aloft Hotel lobby bar to have a drink if you are still in the area.

Dre

DAMN! You're in London ?! Such a shame we didn't get to meet and have a drink. I'm at my hotel room right now at Monmouth Street, but I need to catch a plane early so I can't be drunk at the morning... Damn man, should I only knew you were at the show or at least knew how you looked like I'd definitely catch you. SMH

img6888v.jpg

Dre

DAMN! You're in London ?! Such a shame we didn't get to meet and have a drink. I'm at my hotel room right now at Monmouth Street, but I need to catch a plane early so I can't be drunk at the morning... Damn man, should I only knew you were at the show or at least knew how you looked like I'd definitely catch you. SMH

lol

I've been hanging around the Hotflips Comic Supply booth all weekend with Jeff (Hotflips). We had a shared exclusive at the show (Grimm Fairy Tales 82)

Well if you come out next year I'll see you then.