• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention 23rd & 24th Feb 2013

615 posts in this topic

Looks like it was a great event!

It really was :)

img6888v.jpg

:banana:

Great photos, you should've introduced yourself. :hi:

Thanks bro! Have we met before or did we chat at the show?

One of my best Amazing Spider-Man customers and you didn't drop by and say hello at the show? I'm here - would have made an effort and said Hi!

Going down to the Aloft Hotel lobby bar to have a drink if you are still in the area.

Dre

DAMN! You're in London ?! Such a shame we didn't get to meet and have a drink. I'm at my hotel room right now at Monmouth Street, but I need to catch a plane early so I can't be drunk at the morning... Damn man, should I only knew you were at the show or at least knew how you looked like I'd definitely catch you. SMH

lol

I've been hanging around the Hotflips Comic Supply booth all weekend with Jeff (Hotflips). We had a shared exclusive at the show (Grimm Fairy Tales 82)

Well if you come out next year I'll see you then.

Sounds like a plan! :) Enjoy the rest of your stay

img6888v.jpg

Don't think we've met. I was set up next to Comicana. Were you at the get-together at the Fox on Saturday night?

img6888v.jpg

Don't think we've met. I was set up next to Comicana. Were you at the get-together at the Fox on Saturday night?

And you got an Adi Piece and didnt say hi to me? :cry: I watched him work on that thing, he is soooo talented.

Note to self: If Joey and Doc have to catch a plane at 8:45 and my plane doesn't leave until 2:25, don't leave with them.

| can't even drop off my checked baggage until four hours prior.

I hope they will allow me into their lounge, as they have a dress code

:wishluck:

ah man next year we get this and Kapow! comic con will be back...looks set to be an awesome year for cons in UK

Kapow died.

ah man next year we get this and Kapow! comic con will be back...looks set to be an awesome year for cons in UK

Kapow died.

there is a thing called twillighter i think its called

I hope Kapow is back next year. The second one was better than the first. I don't see Kapow as competing with LSCC, but complimenting it. A good show circuit is great for the industry.

There was a little shadenfreude on the boards when Kapow was cancelled which was a shame.

LSCC is the better show no doubt, but I'd rather have several strong shows than one. Seems a no brainier IMHO.

img6888v.jpg

And you got an Adi Piece and didnt say hi to me? :cry: I watched him work on that thing, he is soooo talented.

lol honestly, I don't really know who you are so how would I say hi to someone I don't recognize ???lol

Next year all boardies need to have a badge with their board name so that we know we bump into each other :preach:

lol honestly, I don't really know who you are so how would I say hi to someone I don't recognize ???lol

Next year all boardies need to have a badge with their board name so that we know we bump into each other :preach:

lol I was just thinking yesterday that it would have been funny to wear a board around my neck with my name on it and just walk around