• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Time - Have a Cigar!
6 6

585 posts in this topic

I was pretty happy to pick this one up a while back. I think it might be the highest graded copy, even though it's not technically "high grade". Go figure (shrug)

hit%2012_zpso5zdwocd.jpg

Love that book. Considering how tough it is, I'd consider that high grade for sure.

Completely agree - that's a lovely book!

Here's another very scarce Quality, I've never seen one above mid-grade:

7370bb2b-c9df-4fe4-9fd8-2ec6b4a1a711_zpsdjbbigun.jpg

Thanks Steve! I agree that's a toughie .... I don't have ANY copy :(

I was pretty happy to pick this one up a while back. I think it might be the highest graded copy, even though it's not technically "high grade". Go figure (shrug)

hit%2012_zpso5zdwocd.jpg

Love that book. Considering how tough it is, I'd consider that high grade for sure.

Completely agree - that's a lovely book!

Here's another very scarce Quality, I've never seen one above mid-grade:

7370bb2b-c9df-4fe4-9fd8-2ec6b4a1a711_zpsdjbbigun.jpg

Both of those Hits are Over the fence!! (thumbs u

Thanks Gino, much appreciated pal!!!

It's been quite a long time since I've posted regularly on here, so I can't remember if I posted this before, but since people are posting their copies, here's mine. It's actually more colorful than this scan .... maybe I'll snap a pic someday (shrug)

National%207_zpse2ksv4oj.jpg

NICE!!!! don't forget for the future the more you post the happier the rest of us are!! (thumbs u Another gem!!!

It's been quite a long time since I've posted regularly on here, so I can't remember if I posted this before, but since people are posting their copies, here's mine. It's actually more colorful than this scan .... maybe I'll snap a pic someday (shrug)

National%207_zpse2ksv4oj.jpg

NICE!!!! don't forget for the future the more you post the happier the rest of us are!! (thumbs u Another gem!!!

Thanks Gino :) I go through my moments of seclusion zzz

Still haven't cracked this one out yet.

Hit%2018_zps0zjpmlrc.jpg

:headbang: Awesome!

Is there a more dynamic anatomically well rendered cover from the GA? Reed Crandall's first Stormy Foster cover is certainly a classic and compares favorably to any modern era covers by talented artists the likes of Brian Bolland, Dave Stevens and Alex Ross. My 2c

Sure are some gorgeous Qualitys being posted.Seeing all these beautiful funny books has inspired me to dig thru the safe and take a group shot. I'm also hoping that someone will notice the glaring gap in my run and sell me a 14. :wishluck:

IMG_0945_zpsfups4kds.jpg

Sure are some gorgeous Qualitys being posted.Seeing all these beautiful funny books has inspired me to dig thru the safe and take a group shot. I'm also hoping that someone will notice the glaring gap in my run and sell me a 14. :wishluck:

IMG_0945_zpsfups4kds.jpg

Oh yeah! Great group shot. :thumbsup:

IMG_0945_zpsfups4kds.jpg

Oh yeah! Great group shot. :thumbsup:

Abso-friggin-lutely! :headbang:

Alas, I'm missing all but three of those although I have key early issues and all but one of the Stormy Foster cover featured issues (minus the cartoony Gil Fox cover; mostly with Crandall covers).

If I asked my books nicely they might pose for a group photo, but they're shy.

In combination with Russ's kickin' bunch we'd have most of the Hits through #26 in evidence. hm