• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Time - Have a Cigar!
6 6

585 posts in this topic

police10.jpg

While looking over earlier postings in this thread, I became acutely aware that many of my early scans disappeared shortly after I updated my scanner and rescanned imags. My bad.

Since I need to post rescanned images long since displaced when upgrading my scanner, this seems like the best place to start. Acquired at Comicpalooza from the remarkable Mr.Bedrock, Police #10 can be stretched for a second appearance and will lead the way for the rest of my HP rescanned images. Thanks again, buddy. :hi:

f05581ab-7a17-437b-bb2b-c47b316380bf_zpsdc2147f9.jpg

No 9 point something slobs, err, slabs here; I buy 'em for the purpose in which they were intended...To read.

Do you think that CGC will ban me from the board for such blasphemy? ;)

semyp0.jpg

nxqec4.jpg

No 9 point something slobs, err, slabs here; I buy 'em for the purpose in which they were intended...To read.

Do you think that CGC will ban me from the board for such blasphemy? ;)

Naw, but did ya have ta roll 'em up and stick'em in your back pocket? :eek:

Seriously, most rare comics are readable through digital sources or archive editions nowadays. :gossip:

now you've gone and dissed the 8 point something slobs.

lol

Nice book Cat but I just can't get use to those covers of Gonch Man with a pink cape. What the heck were they thinking? doh!

Herc's cape is actually blue, ...the underside is pink. :gossip:

Not helping. lol

Then I'll just have to add more Quality... hm

6302a348-7e11-41b8-a21d-3b6ebcc0e878_zpsfd79bf62.jpg

Now he has a red cape! :sumo: