• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Time - Have a Cigar!
6 6

585 posts in this topic

smash38.jpg

Lot of pretty funny books there, Parker. :applause:

Quality, Rockford ped, nice PQ/grade & Rubimor cover. Wow!

Love the Military, Modern & Police, and those Church books are da bomb, but for some crazy reason the art on this puppy really stands out. (worship)

smash38.jpg

Love the Military, Modern & Police, and those Church books are da bomb, but for some crazy reason the art on this puppy really stands out. (worship)

and nice interior art by Palais et al

14457230739_59b229200d_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

smash38.jpg

and nice interior art by Palais et al

14457230739_59b229200d_b.jpg

Not to mention Jack Cole. The Quality line had some of the best artwork of all the publishers in the golden age.

Great books Billy :applause:

thanks boys. haven't been after a quality title since i got out of the large-logo hit run, but have a decent little sampling these days [that's my old hit bridge cover you have, cat].

One of my GA faves. Since you, Richie & I have a direct connection to this awesome book it deserves reposting... (thumbs u

d3749b17-e9cc-47cc-bb0f-6793ffa511bc_zps58cee5b9.jpg

I'm half-heartedly working on an early Hit run in grade (through 26), but books like this keep me chugging along! :insane: