• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joss Whedon to produce SHIELD TV series

35 posts in this topic

I don't know how they can make a TV show out of it. Even if they got Maria Hill and Phil Coulson and occaisonal appearances from Sam Jackson, they will need a huge budget and superhero's and villains every week. I just don't see it.

My guess is that they would try to get Jackson or at least one of the actors from the movie in the first episode. No way would Jackson be in the whole series and anyone else from the movies for the series is very unlikely IMHO.

Sounds like it's gonna be cool. And they don't need anyone we know from the movies at all.

It could all take place in the recent past as in that universe the heroes are just emerging. All Whedon has to do is hint at /include characters that that we know will become heroes or villans (if Luke Cage is mentioned on the show, we here will get it and the plot will develop for the comic impaired). Could be epic :)

Perhaps a Heroes-esque superhero aspect could be implemented. Include Luke Cage, Danny Rand, Marc Spectre, Matt Murdock and other related superheroes PRE-powers, and slowly develop them into their hero characters. Could also have villains come in like Bullseye, the Kingpin, etc.

Could be a cross between Heroes and Smallville.