• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman and I...

41 posts in this topic

O.K., I am done here.

I thank the moderators for allowing me this much space. I don't mean that facetiously. I really mean that.

And, Peter, I don't know what your relationship to comic books really is. I should not have jumped to the money conclusion. My apologies.

But comicdonna, you were clear about cutting trees. If you want to see sunlight, come to next years Rainbow Gathering.

Jughead, Betty and Veronica... the whole gang will be there.

Love,

aunt agatha

I am a boon to the CGC website. Boardies come to my threads. They may or may not like me but I have always given them something of interest, something to think about.

Yes. You are the Honey Boo Boo of the CGC Boards.

Boardies come to my threads. They may or may not like me but I have always given them something of interest, something to think about.

as in what substance have you been smoking today...

Look, I make a lot of mistakes. But my love for comics is true and I have

been consistently kind even to people who have not been.

And, I'll tell you this, Peter, when the final song is played, Jughead and I

are going to be resting in the grass, the sun filtering through the trees,

while the beautiful people of the Rainbow sing "Bless the People."

Can your love of comic book money equal this?

Agatha,

I have no issues with you being an Archie fan. Heck I have boxes upon boxes of Archies I read and re-read in my youth.

What I do have an issue with is your kumbaya sh*t you got going all day long .... At first it was amusing and even pleasant I guess... but you are laying it on thick in a very big way.

I am sorry. One last post.

comicdonna, my words were probably a little harsh. I am sorry. I love trees. It hurts me every time they are cut. Last year, I cut a plum tree. I felt bad. When I think about it, I

still feel a bit bad.

I know comic books are made from trees.

I hope you will overlook my mean words. I am not a representative of the Rainbow Gathering. Only a representative of myself.

I am sorry. One last post.

comicdonna, my words were probably a little harsh. I am sorry. I love trees. It hurts me every time they are cut. Last year, I cut a plum tree. I felt bad. When I think about it, I

still feel a bit bad.

I know comic books are made from trees.

I hope you will overlook my mean words. I am not a representative of the Rainbow Gathering. Only a representative of myself.

Don't feel too bad. I have only cut about 1900 of them, so far this year.

Point is agatha, share with us your appreciation for Archie and the gang...Casper, Wendy and everyone else too. Please do. You are welcome to.

But the Brother Sun, Sister Moon thing is out of place for a comic book forum....

Speaking of Superman: with him and Wonder Woman hooking up, are they going to get with the making babies? I mean, the DC universe is going to need some superhero offspring, aren't they?

Or do they already have a bunch of superkids running around Metropolis?

But the Brother Sun, Sister Moon thing is out of place for a comic book forum....

You're complaining about OT posting? lol

Right on queue... gonna start thinking you have a hard-on for me.

Point is agatha, share with us your appreciation for Archie and the gang...Casper, Wendy and everyone else too. Please do. You are welcome to.

Whatever is inside a comic book, that is its heart. The cover's useless. The Archie gang have been to the beach, a thousand times? Would not Jughead and his friends totally enjoy a week in a forest with "the nature people?"

Jughead is a natural hippie.

It's just that the comic book publishers couldn't completely go there.

You can cast it in stone that Betty and Veronica long ago tired of the boys patriarchal consciousness.

I am a boon to the CGC website. Boardies come to my threads. They may or may not like me but I have always given them something of interest, something to think about.

Yes. You are the Honey Boo Boo of the CGC Boards.

Honey Boo Boo is far more entertaining

:cloud9:

Superman and I are going to be so much happier in the Water Cooler. He's already used to the cold having spent a great deal of quiet time at his Sanctuary of Solitude near the North Pole.

I'm not so used to it.

But I am not going to waste my time discussing the value of comic books and other useless dribble.

Comic books are meant to be read and the stories enjoyed.

My friends, don't expect me back anytime soon in Comics General.

Love,

aunt agatha

well_bye_2.jpg