• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overrated 9.2 slop for $200 please Alex.....

32 posts in this topic

I have no idea what the point of this thread is but I also thought Jersey Shore was cancelled LAST year so what do I know?

They have a show on about New Jersey? Why? lol

It's a show about a bunch of tanned steroid dudes and strategically filmed dopey girls that all gather together in a shore house and submit mediocre comics to PGX.

I have no idea what the point of this thread is but I also thought Jersey Shore was cancelled LAST year so what do I know?

It's a show about a bunch of tanned steroid dudes and strategically filmed dopey girls that all gather together in a shore house and submit mediocre comics to PGX.

I've never seen a single episode. I couldn't even pick out that Flopsie or Floozie or whatever her name is if you put her in a police lineup full of English Bulldogs.

I've never seen a single episode. I couldn't even pick out that Flopsie or Floozie or whatever her name is if you put her in a police lineup full of English Bulldogs.

I think they have a Paulie and Snookie on that show. Yes, they are both rumored to be graders at PGX on the side.