• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overrated 9.2 slop for $200 please Alex.....

32 posts in this topic

Well the masses have spoken and although I'd never call this a 9.2. I will defer to the experts

:sorry: for wasting your time.

At least we got some good Joisey jokes out of this!

Jersey is a joke

Well the masses have spoken and although I'd never call this a 9.2. I will defer to the experts

If you want examples of overgraded books, check out Kermit's pad. hm

I reply to their emails that I'd never buy another example of their overgraded shit, but they keep sending me their solicitations. :sick:

A-flippin-men!!!!!

Well the masses have spoken and although I'd never call this a 9.2.

What grade would you ultimately have called it? I think for the tone of the thread, I'm guessing that you think this book is around an 8.5? I mean, I can't imagine anyone singling out one book like this unless it was misgraded by almost a full grade point.

That's the best number I can give it Doc, without even seeing the bottom or back.

Just too many creases along with that hugely impacted FTRC.

Exactly Bomber Bob! I compared it side by side with several 9.2's and it wasn't close. My thought was I would not even pick this book raw out of a dollar bin (shrug)