• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEY Book Sale**THREAD NOW CLOSED THANKS TO TROLLS **

174 posts in this topic

It might be worth your while to read thru' this list as I have made some significant reductions on the majority of the books. I'm leaving these up for a coupla' days only, and also adding 3 more books I think.

Shoot me a pm to discuss anything you fancy. :)

SUPERBOY 68 TWIN CITIES SOLD*

FANTASTIC FOUR 4 SOLD*

ADVENTURE 247 SOLD*

STILL AVAILABLE ARE THE FOLLOWING

STRANGE TALES 110 $650

ACTION 242 $650

(TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER FOR $1200)

FANTASTIC FOUR 1 $2500

AVENGERS 1 $875

(TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER FOR $3300)

FANTASTIC FOUR 39 $120

FANTASTIC FOUR 16 $370

(TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER FOR $450)

ASM 2 $1100

ACTION 252 $300

There are some big reductions in there.

You will have to look back thru' the thread for the scans etc.

I am not starting a Kudos thread but I can supply references for sales & purchases if you want them.

This sale will finish about Friday. I hope to be listing 3 new books shortly as well. :hi:

PS. Don't forget shipping, Insurance/tracking & sig confirmation is all inclusive in the price (thumbs u

I have had a few comments from Boardees about this book saying it looks more like an 8.0-9.0 than the assigned grade. It is a lovely book for sure. I do not have a scan of the bc but take it from me it is as good as the fc. The book displays a date stamp as well for those who like such things.

ASM # 19 $160

1964ASM019-132.jpg