• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEY Book Sale**THREAD NOW CLOSED THANKS TO TROLLS **

174 posts in this topic

It might be worth your while to read thru' this list as I have made some significant reductions on the majority of the books. I'm leaving these up for a coupla' days only, and also adding 3 more books I think.

Shoot me a pm to discuss anything you fancy. :)

SUPERBOY 68 TWIN CITIES SOLD*

FANTASTIC FOUR 4 SOLD*

ADVENTURE 247 SOLD*

FANTASTIC FOUR 39 SOLD* :news:

STILL AVAILABLE ARE THE FOLLOWING

STRANGE TALES 110 $650

ACTION 242 $650

(TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER FOR $1200)

FANTASTIC FOUR 1 $2500

AVENGERS 1 $875

(TAKE THESE TWO TOGETHER FOR $3300

FANTASTIC FOUR 16 $370

ASM 2 $1100

ACTION 252 $300

There are some big reductions in there.

You will have to look back thru' the thread for the scans etc.

I am not starting a Kudos thread but I can supply references for sales & purchases if you want them.

This sale will finish about Friday. I hope to be listing 3 new books shortly as well. :hi:

PS. Don't forget shipping, Insurance/tracking & sig confirmation is all inclusive in the price (thumbs u

:popcorn:

This is about to become a VERY popular thread :whistle:

Yea I'm still waiting to see some fireworks! :taptaptap:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I was just waiting for the OP to post some Green River pedigrees. :grin:

Not sure I follow?

Just so there's no confusion, the original poster of this thread has been banned from this forum mulitple times under various user id's.

Not sure I follow?

Just so there's no confusion, the original poster of this thread has been banned from this forum mulitple times under various user id's.

I don't know what I am supposed to have done to offend you, or indeed your ratpack of Internet trolls, but I am not going to play ball or give anyone the satisfaction of gaining more vicarious thrills from hounding people for no good reason.

I shall close this thread as the obvious jealousy generated from someone selling a few decent books seems too much to bear for some.

Some of you people should take a long hard look at yourselves.

I have been a member here for over 3 months and believe i have conducted myself properly at all times, so whatever perceived/alleged grievance you may have, please go take it out on some other poor sap.

That is all.

Thread closed. Anyone who has bought books can message me if they have any worries or concerns.

Bran (thumbs u

THREAD NOW CLOSED*******************************************************

Not sure I follow?

I don't know what I am supposed to have done to offend you, or indeed your ratpack of Internet trolls, but I am not going to play ball or give anyone the satisfaction of gaining more vicarious thrills from hounding people for no good reason.

I shall close this thread as the obvious jealousy generated from someone selling a few decent books seems too much to bear for some.

Some of you people should take a long hard look at yourselves.

I have been a member here for over 3 months and believe i have conducted myself properly at all times, so whatever perceived/alleged grievance you may have, please go take it out on some other poor sap.

That is all.

Thread closed. Anyone who has bought books can message me if they have any worries or concerns.

Bran (thumbs u

THREAD NOW CLOSED*******************************************************

Dude if you're not who they say you are, let the truth come out and then shove it down everyone's throat like a boss....

But if you are who they say you are, peace out.

Mannnnnnnn, I was eyeing up that FF #1 too

What did this guy do to get banned all the other times?

Am I safe in assuming this IS NOT someone I want to do business with then?

From what I read he changed the banner on a slabbed book. It went from purple to blue. That is what made me pause too.

I was about to make an offer on a book too!