• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC timer

99 posts in this topic

CGC just recieved 11 comics of mine today....i am gonna start a timer to see if they really are behind on their fast tracks as some have claimed.

These are all modern fast tracks so we shall see how it goes.

Before you fire the starting pistol you might wanna give Paul time to stretch and put on his sweatband....we don't want him pulling a muscle this close to regionals. (thumbs u

CGC just recieved 11 comics of mine today....i am gonna start a timer to see if they really are behind on their fast tracks as some have claimed.

I called the other day and was informed Fast Track takes 20 business days. I thought it used to be quicker than that.

Fast Track "reduces the estimated turn around time by half".

10 Days for moderns, 20 day for value tier, etc.

My last Value fast track took 24 business days not including the day they arrived.

My last Value fast track took 24 business days not including the day they arrived.

Paying more for the same service I used to get on Modern when I submitted them in 2008 without the FT. So Modern Fast Track is now 20 days?

I blame the delay on Dragon Con

Specifically, that gnarly 40 year old dude in the female bondage gear.

Paying more for the same service I used to get on Modern when I submitted them in 2008 without the FT. So Modern Fast Track is now 20 days?

My modern FT have continued to be on time. I only had a delay on my last value tier FT.

Specifically, that gnarly 40 year old dude in the female bondage gear.

:roflmao:

It really doesn't matter. It's a little ridiculous that I have to pay extra in order to get anything back anywhere near original turn around times. I've nearly forgotten about books I submitted months ago and still have no clue when they will be ready. I'm sure there are some I should have fast tracked and some I would not have subbed at all at this point.

Really, what incentive does CGC have to get back on track? Right now we are all basically paying additional just to get books back in a reasonable amount of time.

The slower they are, the more we fast track. The more we fast track, the more they will be backed up on regular subs. :ohnoez:

Really, what incentive does CGC have to get back on track? Right now we are all basically paying additional just to get books back in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm submitting and just got the word what 19 books will cost for my personal collection for Fast Track.

:cry:

It really doesn't matter. It's a little ridiculous that I have to pay extra in order to get anything back anywhere near original turn around times. I've nearly forgotten about books I submitted months ago and still have no clue when they will be ready. I'm sure there are some I should have fast tracked and some I would not have subbed at all at this point.

The slower they are, the more we fast track. The more we fast track, the more they will be backed up on regular subs. :ohnoez:

:roflmao: