• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC timer

99 posts in this topic

They received 17 books from me on July 27 for Fast Track Value tier. It is now 25 days and it does not look like they have been graded yet, let alone encapsulated................

25 business days, right? Maybe give a call.

They received 17 books from me on July 27 for Fast Track Value tier. It is now 25 days and it does not look like they have been graded yet, let alone encapsulated................
Mine received the same day got graded yesterday.

They like me better.

Except they crushed me grade wise. doh!

They like me better.

:cry:

They like me better.

Suck it.

They like me better.

let's see.

my 100 books landed on 8/27, i'm hoping by X-Mas.

Fast Track "reduces the estimated turn around time by half".

10 Days for moderns, 20 day for value tier, etc.

My last Value fast track took 24 business days not including the day they arrived.

Paying more for the same service I used to get on Modern when I submitted them in 2008 without the FT. So Modern Fast Track is now 20 days?

My modern FT have continued to be on time. I only had a delay on my last value tier FT.

My august submission saw 7 express books right at quoted times, 90 modern FT's done in 8-10 days, 17 standards a couple days over, 85 value FT's at 5-7 days over and 4 walk-throughs recieved in the morning and shipped in the afternoon :o

Love walk-throughs :luhv:

Fast Track "reduces the estimated turn around time by half".

10 Days for moderns, 20 day for value tier, etc.

My last Value fast track took 24 business days not including the day they arrived.

Paying more for the same service I used to get on Modern when I submitted them in 2008 without the FT. So Modern Fast Track is now 20 days?

No, modern fast track is 10 business days.

They like me better.

I do not mind the extra day or two if they are more lenient on my grades then. lol

Fast Track works if you have a couple of books that you want to "sell" right away.

But if you have about 20 or so books subbed....it doesn't work...for me that is.

I just hate seeing that 70 business day mark for moderns. :facepalm: