• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC timer

99 posts in this topic

sorry if this question is off topic but, anyone know what the turn around time for pre-screens are if I fast track all of them?

Pre-screen is usually 1.5x to 2x the time it would normally take under the submitted tier - for a pre-screen sent under the modern fast-track tier, my experience is 15-20 business days.

sorry if this question is off topic but, anyone know what the turn around time for pre-screens are if I fast track all of them?

Pre-screen is usually 1.5x to 2x the time it would normally take under the submitted tier - for a pre-screen sent under the modern fast-track tier, my experience is 15-20 business days.

ahh thank you what I was looking for

Business Day 21 for my Fast Tracks, and I was told today:

1) Show days are deducted from the 20 day Fast Track as CGC can't grade when they are out.

2) None of the days stated are guaranteed, and all categories can have a week or more extended delivery time.

:(

Someone's Fast Track arrives two weeks after another customer's order, and their books are already graded? Now that is troubling information, as I was told today everyone is experiencing the same delay on Fast Track orders.

:(

I called them yesterday and they said the regular submission books would take 6 months.. that's insane if you ask me... To have your books in someone elses hands for 6 months... Anything could happen to them in 6 months of sitting around... Good thing I have them all scanned pre submission as I've had books damaged there before but didn't have scans of the books before I submitted them.

My fast track was graded today, day 9 of the submission

My latest Modern fast track submission was graded about a week ago - it took 10 business days exactly. I haven't done an Economy fast track in a while, but the last one I did took 21 business days.

I mailed 7 comics (6 Modern Fast Track and 1 Economy Fast Track) on 8/22

They received them 8/24

9/6 they had all 6 Modern Fast Tracks graded.

The Economy one still isn't graded yet.

Setting the Economy aside, when it comes to comics being behind in the process or time limit of getting the comics back, is a good portion of the wait time actually waiting on them to start? Like once its graded is it usually not too long till they are encapsulated and sent back? Or can that wait time hit at any stage of the process?

I called them yesterday and they said the regular submission books would take 6 months.. that's insane if you ask me... To have your books in someone elses hands for 6 months... Anything could happen to them in 6 months of sitting around... Good thing I have them all scanned pre submission as I've had books damaged there before but didn't have scans of the books before I submitted them.

Yeah same here. Smart idea taking pics.

I mailed 7 comics (6 Modern Fast Track and 1 Economy Fast Track) on 8/22

They received them 8/24

9/6 they had all 6 Modern Fast Tracks graded.

The Economy one still isn't graded yet.

Setting the Economy aside, when it comes to comics being behind in the process or time limit of getting the comics back, is a good portion of the wait time actually waiting on them to start? Like once its graded is it usually not too long till they are encapsulated and sent back? Or can that wait time hit at any stage of the process?

Yes the waiting because there are so many books there is the delay. Once they are on your books the grading is fast and then there's another slight delay as it enters ANOTHER queue for the books to actually get slabbed.