• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

first lois lane cover

15 posts in this topic

My wife is a big Lois Lane fan so i was thinking about buying AC #29 as its noted for being the first cover with LL on it..... However, digging through the internet i see AC #23 has also been given this honor (and put it out of my price range to boot!)

So i was hoping to get the official verdict from the more knowledgeable comic afficionados on this board, thanks in advance

I've never heard #23 mentioned, but didn't someone read the story in #27 and determine that Lois is on the cover?

Billy would be shocked to learn that anyone would want to read that story.

I've never heard #23 mentioned, but didn't someone read the story in #27 and determine that Lois is on the cover?

Billy would be shocked to learn that anyone would want to read that story.

Sacrifices have to be made in the name of research.

yes, I remember this as well, someone posted scans of story panels to Action Comics #27, in which Lois is wearing the same yellow dress that is depicted on the cover, my vote would be for Action Comics #27, waiting for OS to adjust this. :juggle: