• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Manhattan versus Thanos...who would win?

Who would win?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

30 posts in this topic

Not an original idea since I saw it on the ECCC Facebook page but much wider than just these two guys.

My opinion would be that Dr. Manhattan would prevail because he has mastered the time shifting, multi dimensional whatchamacallit that allows him to exist in any period of time and maybe change the course of events, if he wanted to.

There's still a case for the all powerful Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, so I'd like to hear opinions.

Dr. Manhattan always stuck me as that guy who just doesn't care either way. You can't get anywhere in life having the attitude of a hippie.

Thanos FTW.

Dr. Manhattan always stuck me as that guy who just doesn't care either way. You can't get anywhere in life having the attitude of a hippie.

Thanos FTW.

I agree totally.

Blue semigod hairless hippie fails compared to the power of love.

Thanos.

I cant believe im actually answering this thread,but then i have strong stances on the polls of Betty-Veronica and Ginger and Mary Ann so....

I think Dr. Manhattan will easily win. He'll simply imprison Thanos in a timewarp and bore him to insanity with his endless scientific drivel. Forcing Thanos to stare at his dong the entire time is probably not going to be fun either, Well, unless Thanos is into that type of thing.

I think Dr. Manhattan will easily win. He'll simply imprison Thanos in a timewarp and bore him to insanity with his endless scientific drivel. Forcing Thanos to stare at his dong the entire time is probably not going to be fun either, Well, unless Thanos is into that type of thing.

:signfunny:

Nice!!!

I got Jazzman on the vaporizer bandwagon! :applause:

Who knew that vaporizer now means this

herborizer_sphere_vaporizer.jpg

rather than this

Vicks-Warm-Steam-Vaporizer_2010017055476.jpg

You've taught me so much. I feel so much hipper for it. :foryou:

You are welcome! :foryou:

Although from what the crazy kids today tell me, that looks like an uber crappo vaporizer :sick:

Nice!!!

I got Jazzman on the vaporizer bandwagon! :applause:

Who knew that vaporizer now means this

herborizer_sphere_vaporizer.jpg

rather than this

Vicks-Warm-Steam-Vaporizer_2010017055476.jpg

You've taught me so much. I feel so much hipper for it. :foryou:

You are welcome! :foryou:

Although from what the crazy kids today tell me, that looks like an uber crappo vaporizer :sick:

I feel like you're speaking from a lot of first hand experience.

hm