• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #9 Cgc 1.5 Universal $500 Price Drop-Sold

30 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps any pm`s but pm`s are more than welcome.

Payment methods are Paypal, Money Order or Personal Check. (Check must clear before shipping). I would prefer a money order or personal check if possible in order to avoid the paypal fees.

Priority mail shipping and insurance is included. Will ship within 2 days of receiving payment.

For those of you that are not familiar with me my user i.d. on ebay is cbcnow and my account has over 34,000 feedbacks.

First up is Action Comics #9 Cgc 1.5 Universal Off-White Pages.

Cgc notes are: Spline completely split. Moderate amount of tape on cover & interior cover.

Gpa has a recorded sale of $4800 in September of 2010 for an Action #9 Cgc 2.0 Universal.

Asking $4495 Now $3995! Only 9 Cgc Universal Copies have been graded!

069.jpg

068.jpg

Sold-Second up Detective Comics #30 Cgc 2.5 Universal Off-White Pages.

Last Gpa sale on this exact book was in March of 2012 for $4500

Detective #30 Sold!

063-1.jpg

065.jpg

hm That 'Tec 30 beckons. Is the Bat-Man story worth reading?

It's the continuation of the Dr. Death story from 'Tec 29, definitely worth reading. :cloud9:

Thank you for the info!

Personally i feel its the BEST pre robin bat story. By far the absolute best artwork of the dark knight ever drawn. I suggest buying a reprint and reading it. Has some amazing flying batman breaking peoples necks, and the longest bat ears youve ever seen

hm That 'Tec 30 beckons. Is the Bat-Man story worth reading?

It's the continuation of the Dr. Death story from 'Tec 29, definitely worth reading. :cloud9:

Thank you for the info!

Personally i feel its the BEST pre robin bat story. By far the absolute best artwork of the dark knight ever drawn. I suggest buying a reprint and reading it. Has some amazing flying batman breaking peoples necks, and the longest bat ears youve ever seen

I`ve heard that said before about it being the best pre robin bat story. Thank you for the info.

Action #9 doesn't come up for sale very often. Good luck with the sales.

Yes it is a very tough book! Out of the first 10 issues of Action Comics issue #9 has the fewest Cgc graded universal copies. Only 9 Universal copies have been graded making this indeed a very tough early Action to obtain!

Surprised that A9 is still around Isaac (shrug)

I`m surprised too Ben! There is interest in the book but just haven`t reached any agreements yet. I don`t think it will be too much longer before it sells.

It`s not too often you see an Action #9 offered for direct sale verses an auction.

Surprised that A9 is still around Isaac (shrug)

I`m surprised too Ben! There is interest in the book but just haven`t reached any agreements yet. I don`t think it will be too much longer before it sells.

It`s not too often you see an Action #9 offered for direct sale verses an auction.

yah, the 3, 8, and 9 are probably the toughest single digit issues not seen as often...