• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are ya listening to when sorting?

17 posts in this topic

Was sitting in my office this morning sorting comics and reboarding some. was listening to the shins. figured it would be fun to hear what others listen to while sorting books.

Post a link to the music you listen to while sorting your books these days

Did anyone else mistakenly read the title of this thread as, "What are ya listening to when snorting?

If not, then I didn't either.

I'll admit it did flash momentarily in my brain. Weird how? I had to quickly reread the title to make sure the OP wsn't actually saying that.

I think I've been staring at the PC too long and my eyes are bugging out! lol

I am probably gonna date myself but often times when working on books I listen to classic industrial music….

I have for you one of the best industrial bands to see live in one of the sickest tours of the late 80’s…. trust me if you are into industrial and you haven’t seen the opening sequence of Breathe. You need to…. :o

Was sitting in my office this morning sorting comics and reboarding some. was listening to the shins. figured it would be fun to hear what others listen to while sorting books.

Post a link to the music you listen to while sorting your books these days

What are you listening to thread

:baiting::grin:

lately, it's been The Black Keys, Best of Nazareth, Ugly Kid Joe, Beastie Boys, Kid Rock. I have a soft spot for The Bloodhound Gang if the wife isn't listening. The soundtrack to Sucker Punch is awesome, and highly recommended.