• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 9/7 & 9/8 2013

106 posts in this topic

Signs are looking good for me to obtain a dream commission so I think I am going this year. I may even stand in a Kitson line just to put some time between driving to and from NJ.

So I missed Heroes this year, unfortunately. I've been told that this show is fairly comparable to Heroes. Assuming others can confirm that to be the case, I may try to make it in September.

Confirmed. Very similar type show. I think you get a little better selection of HG material in B'more. Both great shows, and focused on comics as opposed to "media".

A few of the local guys from a fb group are going to meet up on Sunday. Is anyone planning to do anything like that on here. It would be nice to put faces with names for a new guy like myself

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to put some feelers out for this show. We're trying to decide if we can make it. I would like to know if she were to make it to this show, would anybody want to commission Natali Sanders? We are looking to possibly get a list together then she would complete the commissions prior to the show so that they will be ready to pick up day 1 of the show.

You can find her work at the following sites:

http://www.darksilverstudio.com

http://www.facebook.com/darksilverstudio

darksilverstudio.deviantart.com

As a bit of a reference she did the sketch that is shown in post 2 on page 28 of this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6005544&fpart=28

Again, just trying to get an idea if anybody would want to commission her if she were to make it. Once we get some more stuff worked out in the background we will be able to announce whether or not she can make it to the show.

that is some amazing work. If you could pm me a price on how much a commission like that one(not the exact one of course but one similar) would cost I can get some feelers out to a few local guys that I know. Maybe If a few of us do this we can make it worth while for her to come to the show.

that is some amazing work. If you could pm me a price on how much a commission like that one(not the exact one of course but one similar) would cost I can get some feelers out to a few local guys that I know. Maybe If a few of us do this we can make it worth while for her to come to the show.

+1 please PM me as we'll with some pricing

Sorry for being so silent for the past few days. We've been trying to get some things worked out and have finally been able to confirm that Natali will make to Baltimore.

Now I must ask you guys, should I start a new thread to announce it and start a commission list for the convention, or just leave it here?

She is looking at doing a list of about 5 commissions. They will be paid in full up front and she will contact you to get details once you have been confirmed for the list. She is planning to have them completed before the convention so that when it opens you can stop by to pick it up.

To those who have messaged me and are looking to get info from me, I thank you for you patience and will be getting back to you shortly.

Thank You guys and we look forward to seeing you in Baltimore

-Kyle

Okay, so I think I'm coming to Baltimore for the first time. So to the regulars, Holiday Inn or Sheraton? I'm leaning towards the Sheraton. Now I have to decide on the ticket packages and whether to drive the 7 hours from Charlotte or take the Amtrak.

I booked the Sheraton and decided we would make the drive from Charlotte. Now I just gotta grab the VIP tickets. Oh, and now, Jay & Silent Bob are coming to Baltimore!! I'm super excited for my first trip to Charm City.

Jay and Silent Bob is a 3 hour event (4 hours if you count getting into the room).

As for the hotel, I used Hotwire and got the Hilton. Anyone else staying here?

Also get those VIP tickets. Getting in a half hour early, and skipping the long line, is a great deal.