• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ak47po said:

Who else has had their modern comics in "Scheduled for grading" for over a month?

For me, Fast Track Economy and Standard.  I'm not at all happy.  I'm even less happy that CGC thinks they are understaffed by 500 people!  I hate to say this, but am I going to be charged "fast track" prices to get my books later than the non-fast track estimates when I submitted?  Really hope they get their act together ASAP.  They need more competition, and they are creating an opening for just that.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:31 PM, greggy said:

WTF, why did it go to SFG right away?  FIFO my fat arse. 

she never said that :makepoint:

1 hour ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Had a submission show up on their tracking page yesterday (a drop-off from Joey) and now it's gone. Anyone else experiencing this?

Off topic but wat was your turnaround time for Joey?

1 minute ago, Point Five said:

My submission from April is no longer showing up. Hopefully a temporary glitch, but that is highly unappealing.  :eek:

Week of April 12 ? Because same problem 

47 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Same here...could it be they are finally gearing up for...

CGC Welcomes POINT FIVE, Iconic Comic Book CGC BOARD JOKESTER, for an In-House Private Signing

:takeit:For $500/book he will put a personalized subscription crease, coffee stain and 5 x Cheeto fingerprints on the front cover of your favorite books.

1 hour ago, PickleRick1216 said:

:takeit:For $500/book he will put a personalized subscription crease, coffee stain and 5 x Cheeto fingerprints on the front cover of your favorite books.

He also Promises that the books will be graded extremely tight when compared to other very low grade copies for the lowest grade possible