• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

Is anyone using a third party presser?? I see a lot of subs that go right to grading. 

Like others, I do. Based in DFW https://www.comicrefresh.com/ 

Always pleased with the results and grades for what I'm submitting. Turnaround time for me is usually 2-3 weeks. He submits for me, but I use own account. The SFG at time of arrival vs RCVD for weeks is a total crapshoot. 

2 hours ago, Jkelly said:

Finally got a response from customer service on this. The guy I talked to claims after you are charged by CCS it is 5 WEEKS before its moved back to cgc. (:

What the what??!!!!! Oh boy.......:whatthe:

40 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Receeving Departmint

I love it when they leave those tasty minty fresh cakes at the bottom of the urinal troughs.  :cloud9: Almost as good as the ice.  

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

I was talking about how fine the hairs happened to present themselves...like a chia pet

So if I just add water will they grow? hm

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I love it when they leave those tasty minty fresh cakes at the bottom of the urinal troughs.  :cloud9: Almost as good as the ice.  

So if I just add water will they grow? hm

Let me try to get this straight...A urinal cake is left in a urinal to prevent the urine from running down the drain so that it can continue to sit in the urinal for the next guy that uses the urinal..minty fresh huh? Like Sphincterine?

18 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Let me try to get this straight...A urinal cake is left in a urinal to prevent the urine from running down the drain so that it can continue to sit in the urinal for the next guy that uses the urinal..minty fresh huh? Like Sphincterine?

Bear Grylls breath mints.. 

For those who have recently gotten their subs back, can you shed some light on whether the published TATs are closer going by the 'delivered' date, or going by the 'received' date?