• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, X_Phile said:

Anyone have any idea how long books are sitting in the new Grading/Encapsulating status before heading to the next phase, I assume Grading/Quality Control or Finalized shipped?

I have a fast track value that's been sitting at Grading/Encapsulation status since 7/9. Had a modern sit at Grading/Encapsulation sitting since 7/9 and it went to Grading/Quality Control 7/14.

1 minute ago, Monster's Lair Comics said:

I have a fast track value that's been sitting at Grading/Encapsulation status since 7/9. Had a modern sit at Grading/Encapsulation sitting since 7/9 and it went to Grading/Quality Control 7/14.

Thanks. Mine is MFT and has been sitting in that status since 7/8. 

I'm curious to know when people who are now receiving their orders, when did CGC receive your books.  I'm trying to get an idea of when I should be getting mine back.  I submitted on 4/20 and they put in the system on 5/28.  Another order was received on 5/6 and put in system on 6/14.  Please let me know when you received your books, when you submitted them and what type of submission it was.

2 hours ago, J RANDALL said:

I'm curious to know when people who are now receiving their orders, when did CGC receive your books.  I'm trying to get an idea of when I should be getting mine back.  I submitted on 4/20 and they put in the system on 5/28.  Another order was received on 5/6 and put in system on 6/14.  Please let me know when you received your books, when you submitted them and what type of submission it was.

Received: 5/11

5 books modern slow

delivered: 4/26

3 hours ago, J RANDALL said:

CCS/Modern - Delivered to CGC 1/12 - Returned to me 7/9

Modern/Slow - Delivered to CGC 4/1 - Returned to me 7/8

FT/Value - Delivered  to CGC 4/1 -  went into Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging on 7/9 

17 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I had some mags that were at grading/encapsulation since that was created. Just went to QC today.

Given the month of February I'm hoping that mine are soon, delivered 2/24

one recent modern fast track sub received/scheduled for grading on 5/18 (don't remember the delivery date) has moved to grading/encapsulation/imaging on 7/15

I have another modern fast track 5/17 received/SFG that hasn't moved

progress (said like a Canadian)

18 Modern - Quick Press and Grading

1/6/21     Delivered      

1/21/21   Received           

6/8/21     Charged by CCS              98 days from box opening

7/8/21     CCS in process                22 days since I was charged

7/14/21   Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging    136 working days from delivery

7/15/21   Grading/Quality Control    

not sure if this is just a name change or if they are through grading 

14 minutes ago, SeanYork said:

18 Modern - Quick Press and Grading