• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2022 at 6:21 PM, Nibirus said:

Yep, Conan the Barbarian 23, First Red Sonja, i guess it has been graded now, just waiting on it to be shipped, if it is less than 9.2, it would be the best looking one around, if it has had no shipping or handling damage.

:wishluck:

On 2/17/2022 at 3:37 PM, billsid said:

CGC charged my CC for this submission they just received I thought they didn't charge until ready for shipping? Is that correct or is this new? 

They seem to be charging at pretty much any part of the process now. In my last 4 subs I've been charged at: received, scheduled for grading, GEI, and QC, respectively. The most recent was at received, so they may be charging when they get them in now.

Got three emails last night stating my payment was declined for 3 submissions, looked and the card I used nearly a year ago expired in August of last year. I guess going forward we will have to make sure the expiration on our card is not ending in the next two years. What is pretty comical is the last line of the email "Your submission may be put on hold if payment is not received soon." 

Oddly enough, only one of those submissions is at GEI, the other two are at SFG still (since September).

Edited by PKJ

On 2/19/2022 at 11:17 AM, PKJ said:

Got three emails last night stating my payment was declined for 3 submissions, looked and the card I used nearly a year ago expired in August of last year. I guess going forward we will have to make sure the expiration on our card is not ending in the next two years. What is pretty comical is the last line of the email "Your submission may be put on hold if payment is not received soon." 

Oddly enough, only one of those submissions is at GEI, the other two are at SFG still (since September).

So they are quick at somethings then? 🤔 

On 2/19/2022 at 12:51 PM, skybolt said:

One of my 10/14 slow modern submissions just went from G/E/I to Grading/QC.

on a Saturday no less? Woo-Hoo? will give me something to do today lol 

On 2/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, Lord Gemini said:

Well, my June 2021 submissions have dropped off the tracking page, so so much for the possible expansion of the eight-month window. I would think that would be a fairly easy fix, but whatever.

Still waiting from June? Wow, were these Modern slow track or get CCS pressing too?

On 2/20/2022 at 8:40 AM, Lord Gemini said:

Well, my June 2021 submissions have dropped off the tracking page, so so much for the possible expansion of the eight-month window. I would think that would be a fairly easy fix, but whatever.

same thing happened to me. i can't even search for my sub since it's still at CCS. contacted customer support and said they wont announce if they fix being able to search for orders that drop off and won't appear in search and that i gotta keep trying. kinda frustrating. orders dropping off shouldn't even be a thing in the first place.

On 2/21/2022 at 5:15 AM, qlow said:

same thing happened to me. i can't even search for my sub since it's still at CCS. contacted customer support and said they wont announce if they fix being able to search for orders that drop off and won't appear in search and that i gotta keep trying. kinda frustrating. orders dropping off shouldn't even be a thing in the first place.

Yup, I have 5 more submissions that will disappear by end of the week.

On 2/21/2022 at 9:08 AM, skybolt said:

Yup, I have 5 more submissions that will disappear by end of the week.

Mine just left this weekend.  The last status was "CCS in Process."  Does anyone know if there is an update beyond that while they are still at CCS? 

Or has everyone just had them switch to 'received' at CGC for Grading and back on the My Submissions page?

On 2/21/2022 at 8:21 AM, thingsofstuff said:

Mine just left this weekend.  The last status was "CCS in Process."  Does anyone know if there is an update beyond that while they are still at CCS? 

Or has everyone just had them switch to 'received' at CGC for Grading and back on the My Submissions page?

Two of my four 4/11 "Received by CCS" submissions went straight to SFG, then G/E/I, Grading/QC and then shipped. Another one went to SFG, then G/E/I, while the last one disappeared from my tracking page several months ago, while sill "Received by CCS".

On 2/21/2022 at 8:21 AM, thingsofstuff said:

Does anyone know if there is an update beyond that while they are still at CCS? 

It's been over 3 years since I used CCS, but your submission page should (or did) update with a new Received date, since CGC "received" from CCS. Making orders magically reappear at top of list.