• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,088 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, johnenock said:
Haven't subbed in years but had a credit that needed spent before my next membership renewal. Fast-track modern.
Order #: CGC3161922209
Received: 10/13/22
Shipped: 10/19/22

Got them back today! No finger bends! All 9.8's but very modern card stock covers so...

I have a bunch at the press factory(not CCS) and will have them sent in or not after they make it back to my house.

On 10/25/2022 at 6:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@ak47po when was your McFarlane delivered to cgc? Mine was delivered Oct 10th and isn't on the submission page yet, I'm wondering what's up?

I had some Campbells that didn't show up on the panel until a couple days ago. Cutoff for his was on the 9th.

Edited by Baka_Oni

On 10/26/2022 at 12:07 PM, Baka_Oni said:

I had some Campbells that didn't show up on the panel until a couple days ago. Cutoff for his was on the 9th.

Thanks for letting others know! I know there is a buffer built in there somewhere, and it seems CGC has a lot on their plate!

Hi, everyone!

I'll jump on the bandwagon and thank all of the generous boardies, who have been giving us their TAT info. It has been a real sanity check as I await news on the 300+ books that I have in the chute.

Please, Please, PLEASE - If possible, can we start to get additional payment information, as convenient? With so many getting pressed and graded, I'm trying to juggle my finances to ensure that I will always have enough to cover the fees.

However, CCS/CGC do not seem to have a uniform method of billing that allows the customer to time their bank balances with pending charges. This was confirmed by their customer service reps, who I spoke to, who have no idea how the billing is actually supposed to work.

If we get some anecdotal data in here, then future customers can at least get a feeling for when the bills will come due.

LAST NOTE: I got a call from CGC customer service that my credit card-on-file had expired and I was in danger of a declined payment, which would lead to my books getting even more stuck in the system. I called back to give my new card info and the new rep was confused, because I had the unused credit for re-upping as Elite...I never should have been in danger of a missed payment. Moral of the Story: Check whether you have a credit with CGC, because they won't and they'll charge you without deducting it automatically.

:juggle:

On 10/25/2022 at 12:13 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

5C44595C-2017-4881-A105-F1D0CFBF7CB3.thumb.jpeg.35872d328d8c88bc4c84985bdb92912a.jpeg

• 10/19 - Arrived (All)
  • 10/20 - Received and SFG (All)
  • 10/25 - G/E/I (Walkthru & Express)

8F91FEF0-CA86-4EDD-9FE9-ED93BBA30FE8.thumb.jpeg.b83acd97fa6e53fe1225d3cc8cfc0cdd.jpeg

• 10/19 - Arrived (All)
  • 10/20 - Received and SFG (All)
  • 10/25 - G/E/I (Walkthrough & Express)
  • 10/26 - G/E/I (Standard), G/QC (Walkthrough & Express)
  • 10/27 - G/QC (Standard)
Edited by ChrispyC66
Update Standard status

For those with ME's, my Standard Sub that went in back as ME due to skipped pressing just moved into Grading/QC today!!!

1st Sub: image.thumb.png.68e24ab7e04345bbae3eb4cae246c9f7.png

ME Resub: image.thumb.png.a63cd543093d2083e5c59712e6ae7ef8.png

So, from initial submission in May to hopefully shipped by this week, just a mere 5 month TAT for this Standard sub :facepalm: (hope these are nice now and I see the grade bump) :wishluck:

Edited by circuitryusa

On 10/25/2022 at 6:17 PM, Rip said:

Seriously though CGC needs to update the turn-around times for Walkthrough from 3 days to 3 weeks, or something closer to reality.
Still stuck at Grading and Quality Control.

My Walkthru shipped today. You may want to contact them about your order. Here’s my rundown:

• 10/13 - Arrived at CGC facility
  • 10/14 - Received at CCS
  • 10/17 - CCS in Process
  • 10/17 - Credit card charged for CCS
  • 10/20 - Received at CGC
  • 10/20 - Scheduled For Grading
  • 10/24 - GEI
  • 10/25 - Grading/QC
  • 10/25 - Credit Card charged for CGC
  • 10/27 - Shipped

Turnaround was 5 working days at CCS and 6 working days at CGC.

On 10/27/2022 at 12:01 PM, docgo said:

My Walkthru shipped today. You may want to contact them about your order. Here’s my rundown:

• 10/13 - Arrived at CGC facility
  • 10/14 - Received at CCS
  • 10/17 - CCS in Process
  • 10/17 - Credit card charged for CCS
  • 10/20 - Received at CGC
  • 10/20 - Scheduled For Grading
  • 10/24 - GEI
  • 10/25 - Grading/QC
  • 10/25 - Credit Card charged for CGC
  • 10/27 - Shipped

Turnaround was 5 working days at CCS and 6 working days at CGC.

There was a hold up for some reason because the wrong exp. date was entered for my CC card.
Not sure why since all of my other orders went through fine earlier in the year.

But, it's all fixed now and the order is going out tomorrow.

On 10/26/2022 at 12:21 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thanks for letting others know! I know there is a buffer built in there somewhere, and it seems CGC has a lot on their plate!

Had me paranoid, as well. It does seem like they input the books for signings closer to the cutoff, so some of mine took 1-2 weeks to show up.

Looks like Campbell is a few days into signing already.

Edited by Baka_Oni