• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2022 at 3:40 PM, TC33 said:

If I am sending a McFarlane shipment in for sigs right now, should I not bother since it takes too long to get checked in before the deadline??? :tonofbricks:

I believe as long as it is delivered by the deadline, and you have marked the box with his initials they should honor the order. You might have to pay a bit more for shipping to get it guaranteed by the 11th though. Next Day or 2-Day.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, CGC Mike said:

He was told we are looking for them.  Not sure what else can be done at this point.  

Literally ANYBODY actually trying to find my books would be nice. Customer service just keeps telling me nobody from the floor is responding. For like 2 months. It's super great. :frustrated:

• Administrator
On 11/6/2022 at 11:57 PM, Superfro33 said:

Literally ANYBODY actually trying to find my books would be nice. Customer service just keeps telling me nobody from the floor is responding. For like 2 months. It's super great. :frustrated:

I will do my best to find out what is going on with your submissions.

Edit: I sent you a PM for submission numbers and customer id number.

gonna put this here :sumo:

I moved last week. Joey also dropped off some books the very day I emailed him my new address and they shipped from cgc last week to my old address. FedEx failed delivery today (I was going to go get them off my old porch but no luck, sig required and driver respected it which is not what I expected). So I called cgc and spoke with customer service. I believe that I had Celeste. She was awesomely helpful, we are going to have them re-routed hopefully to me and that is that. I did not think they did that but that is what Celeste said. B| It will cost 20 bucks, but just more moving money down the drain I guess.

So Celeste rocks. :headbang:

On 11/4/2022 at 7:20 AM, CGC Mike said:
On 11/4/2022 at 6:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I currently have a book delivered to cgc Oct 10th nearly four weeks ago go that is still not under submission tracking, and when I call, they say we'll wait some more! Deadline, as the book is for a signing, is Nov 11th, and other peoples books are being checked in.  @CGC Mike

Expand  

If it does not show up in tracking on Tuesday, let me know.

I'm not sure what time today, or if I'm still supposed to do this. Still Oct 10th delivered date was more than 4 weeks ago to still not be in tracking. You can pm for any info needed , and I'd appreciate it ^^

@CGC Mike

On 11/8/2022 at 11:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 11/4/2022 at 7:20 AM, CGC Mike said:
On 11/4/2022 at 6:46 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I currently have a book delivered to cgc Oct 10th nearly four weeks ago go that is still not under submission tracking, and when I call, they say we'll wait some more! Deadline, as the book is for a signing, is Nov 11th, and other peoples books are being checked in.  @CGC Mike

Expand  

Expand  

If it does not show up in tracking on Tuesday, let me know.

Expand  

I'm not sure what time today, or if I'm still supposed to do this. Still Oct 10th delivered date was more than 4 weeks ago to still not be in tracking. You can pm for any info needed , and I'd appreciate it ^^

@CGC Mike

I had time, so I sent the pm :shy: 

McFarlane Signing + CCS

10/30 - Mailed to CGC 

11/2 - Delivered to CGC facility

11/9 - Received by CCS

N/A - Received by CGC

N/A - SFG

N/A - GEI

N/A - G/QC

N/A - Shipped 

--

11/5 - Mailed to CGC 

11/7 - Delivered to CGC facility

N/A - Received by CCS

N/A - Received by CGC

N/A - SFG

N/A - GEI

N/A - G/QC

N/A - Shipped 

On 11/10/2022 at 11:40 AM, ak47po said:
On 11/10/2022 at 11:14 AM, cyclonus11 said:

McFarlane signing went to GEI today, with CCS, no fast-track.

Conner/Palmiotti & Jae Lee signings - still Received at CCS status.

What date where your books received? Where you quick to send them in after the signing was announced?

lol it's driving me in circles how my book isn't entered lol  Congrats though! Hope you have it back before Christmas :headbang: 

Spoiler

I'd tag the moderator, but nothing presumably can be done but pray at this point. :peace: Peace Homies

On 11/10/2022 at 11:14 AM, cyclonus11 said:

McFarlane signing went to GEI today, with CCS, no fast-track.

Conner/Palmiotti & Jae Lee signings - still Received at CCS status.

You might want to call about that, to my knowledge the signing hasn't happened and shouldn't be at GEI if there was a press to happen...

Ccs would have a different status at received, right? But GEI would mean it's received by cgc, only? In preparation for the signing.

I guess I'll just chill

On 11/10/2022 at 12:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol it's driving me in circles how my book isn't entered lol  Congrats though! Hope you have it back before Christmas :headbang: 

Hide contents

I'd tag the moderator, but nothing presumably can be done but pray at this point. :peace: Peace Homies

It's like you're on death row waiting for a pardon from the warden. :pullhair:

On 11/10/2022 at 11:40 AM, ak47po said:

What date where your books received? Where you quick to send them in after the signing was announced?

McFarlane originally had a received date of like 9/18 I think? Can't remember exactly. Then revised to 11/1 after it went from Received at CCS to Scheduled for Grading.

Conner/Palmiotti: Shows received 8/4
Jae Lee: Shows received 9/12

On 11/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, cyclonus11 said:

McFarlane originally had a received date of like 9/18 I think? Can't remember exactly. Then revised to 11/1 after it went from Received at CCS to Scheduled for Grading.

Conner/Palmiotti: Shows received 8/4
Jae Lee: Shows received 9/12

Oh snap that means the signing is already happening? All that wasn't in op,.would have clarified so thank you. :)

On 11/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

You might want to call about that, to my knowledge the signing hasn't happened and shouldn't be at GEI if there was a press to happen...

Ccs would have a different status at received, right? But GEI would mean it's received by cgc, only? In preparation for the signing.

I guess I'll just chill

According to MattM CS Admin the signing has started, "

Hello,

We do not make the dates public knowledge until the signing has finished. We did take a number of submissions to NYCC 2022 to have McFarlane sign them there so you may see some of your submissions moving through the system or finished shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/10/2022 at 11:52 AM, ak47po said:

According to MattM CS Admin the signing has started, "

Hello,

We do not make the dates public knowledge until the signing has finished. We did take a number of submissions to NYCC 2022 to have McFarlane sign them there so you may see some of your submissions moving through the system or finished shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Ooh ooh I have a question

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂