• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2023 at 11:50 AM, Ninja0215 said:

@ADAMANTIUMย  two different boxes. The miller book has to be cracked out of its case so maybe that's the hold up.ย  If it's not there by Friday I'll give them a call.ย 

Ah peace then ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ it's been a hard day's night, and they been working like a dog ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/15/2023 at 9:08 AM, batmiesta said:

:ohnoez:

2/23/22

MAGAZINE ECONOMY

Shipped

3/15/23

Well Iโ€™m happy for you! ย Itโ€™s definitely out of order though as mine was submitted the week prior โ€ฆ still waiting but hopefully soon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ย 

Edited by This is Who We Are

On 3/15/2023 at 11:54 PM, This is Who We Are said:

Well Iโ€™m happy for you! ย Itโ€™s definitely out of order though as mine was submitted the week prior โ€ฆ still waiting but hopefully soon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

hey did they show your psycho any kove? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I never look at my grades.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:00 AM, This is Who We Are said:

Kinda weird they now require you to input order number to check on statusโ€” guess Iโ€™ll dig deep in my emails to retrieve that receipt from a year agoย 

What did you send?ย 

On 3/15/2023 at 6:04 PM, batmiesta said:

What did you send?ย 

Found order number-status ย my single mag is Still under status of grading- arrived around 2/17/22 ย 

Youโ€™re much more disciplined than me with not lookingย โ€” canโ€™t wait to hear what yours come back as๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. ย 
ย 

maybe those good souls at CGC are in process of moving my other two mags to the front of the line and thatโ€™s the hang upโ€” truly a small inconvenience on my part for their generous display of good will ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by This is Who We Are