• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,036 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/8/2023 at 8:45 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thank you! It was just the new address that was throwing me off, no worries.

If you see Timbuktu, you should start to worry...

On 5/4/2023 at 8:04 PM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

"Two days. I don't think these words mean what you think they mean."

Screenshot 2023-05-03 at 8.04.06 PM.png

Where are these at if you don't mind me asking?  I have some that just checked in today.

On 5/8/2023 at 7:48 PM, Iceman399 said:

I got that last week and was told by CS that it's a mistake on USPS that the package has in fact be delivered.

I even tried to call. The cgc number in my contacts took me to a transfer to a 1855 number, which is new @CGC Mike scared me a bit, but idk 😶😐

On 5/8/2023 at 7:51 PM, Iceman399 said:

Where are these at if you don't mind me asking?  I have some that just checked in today.

When where yours delivered?

On 5/8/2023 at 8:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

When where yours delivered?

May 1st I got the msg you got,

May 3rd I reached out to CGC about that error message and being available for pickup

Somehow USPS back dated the pick up to May 2nd.

They were entered into the system today.  It did have WK and has walkthrough books.  Nicki told me they are 7-10 days out for regular packages and 1-3 days for WK

lol (shrug)

Edited by Iceman399

On 5/8/2023 at 7:55 PM, Iceman399 said:

May 3rd I reached out to CGC about that error message and being available for pickup

They were entered into the system today.  It did have WK and has walkthrough books.  Nicki told me they are 7-10 days out for regular packages and 1-3 days for WK

lol (shrug)

Amen or thanks 🙏! I figured it would be about a week. And then about all the new stuff, it will take some getting used too. Skin of our teeth 😂

On 5/8/2023 at 9:01 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen or thanks 🙏! I figured it would be about a week. And then about all the new stuff, it will take some getting used too. Skin of our teeth 😂

ya it's definitely annoying especially when packages aren't checked in right away and their TATs state "Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today. Turnaround times are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed." however we aren't opening boxes for 3 days so your walkthrough (unlimited) that have a 2-day window makes 0 sense lol.  I just hope CGC surprises me and gets my order done without QC issues and econs ship sooner than their posted TATs

On 5/8/2023 at 2:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@CGC Mike

This arrival not yet picked up, but it looks different than what I was told.via email to put on the mailing label address USPS? Just confirming I'm not in some kind of tracking, shipping vortex?

Screenshot_20230508-135154.png

Strange. My UPS labels via Pirate Ship always change the city from Sarasota to Lakewood Ranch, but the street address always remains the same. It gets there fine regardless, thankfully :)

• Administrator
On 5/9/2023 at 12:07 AM, NewWorldOrder said:

This thread always has me being thinking we have a lot of this guy in here lol  About to go nuclear at any moment! lol

Poor @CGC Mike is Heisenberg

When we last saw each other around 14 or 15 years ago John, neither of us had any grey hairs.  Have you noticed my avatar pic? Lol

On 5/8/2023 at 11:07 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

This thread always has me being thinking we have a lot of this guy in here lol  About to go nuclear at any moment! lol

Poor @CGC Mike is Heisenberg

YARN | Heisenberg says "relax." | Breaking Bad (2008) - S01E07 | Video  clips by quotes | 3aa42943 | 紗

Thanks lol:cheers: 

On 5/8/2023 at 8:55 PM, Iceman399 said:

lol (shrug)

My package was delivered on May 1st as well and still hasn't hit My Submissions yet.

On 5/8/2023 at 9:05 PM, Iceman399 said:

ya it's definitely annoying especially when packages aren't checked in right away and their TATs state "Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today. Turnaround times are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed." however we aren't opening boxes for 3 days so your walkthrough (unlimited) that have a 2-day window makes 0 sense lol.  I just hope CGC surprises me and gets my order done without QC issues and econs ship sooner than their posted TATs

Even after opening them seems pretty backed up.  My WK is at day 4 of Scheduled for Grading.  Standard is at day 15 after opening, still GEI.  

On 5/9/2023 at 7:20 AM, Shockmaster said:

My package was delivered on May 1st as well and still hasn't hit My Submissions yet.

That's normal.

You guys do remember before covid it was usually a 1-2 weeks after your books were delivered to go into your account.

Plus they prob saw some upticks in SS subs mixed in the people that submitted invoices trying to get in one last invoice before the price hike.

My last "EX" box took over a week to go into my account after it was delivered.

My May "EX" was delivered Monday 5/8, I do not expect it now to be in my account till next week.