• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2023 at 8:51 AM, Dayofthedead204 said:

Was it the Adam Hughes signing?  I'm in the same boat.  But mine has been in GEI for about 3 weeks.

it was the frank miller signing. only 1 book too.

On 6/15/2023 at 11:14 PM, RedGiant said:

I’m happy for all the slow boat economy that have shipped but my FT Econ is stuck in G/E/I hell😢

Same.   I’m so annoyed. Getting seriously sick and tired of this aspect of the hobby. 

On 6/15/2023 at 4:50 PM, Xyrmellon said:

My slow track economy,  received on 5/2, went from GEI to shipped this afternoon.  Here's hoping the rest of you have similar sucess.

your wishes found my pile of books to get moved finally out of GEI!

Group of 10 economy-regular speed

Delivered 4/24

Received by CGC 5/4

Scheduled for grading 5/4

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 5/13

Grading/Quality Control 6/16

On 6/16/2023 at 9:12 PM, Guard5 said:

Delivered 4/24

Received by CGC 5/4

Marked as Shipped 6/19

On 6/10/2023 at 9:25 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

I had the opportunity yesterday, Friday June 9, to review the 40 graded comic books. All the slabs look good-very little, if any, scuffing, no scratches, no debris inside the slabs, etc., and, surprisingly, I did not see newton rings under different lighting while turning the slabs to countless angles.

CGC should always provide such quality product.

I'll also note that the two magazines are still "Scheduled for Grading" as of today, Saturday, June 10.

Twenty-five comic book modern submission.

1) Mailed to CGC on Saturday, June 17, 2023, via USPS Priority Mail.

On 6/19/2023 at 8:45 AM, electricprune said:

Just had en economy entered 5-11 go from GEI to shipped this morning. Never saw a QC status. Maybe they just skip that now.

my 5/9 economy still sitting at GEI. my 5/23 FT economy still sitting at GEI......I wish they attempted to do first in/first out.  It doesn't even feel like they try anymore. 

On 6/16/2023 at 7:12 PM, Guard5 said:

Delivered 4/24

Received by CGC 5/4

I’m at 5/8 for my economy sub. Hopefully by the end of the week. 

CGC has been absolutely flying lately with return times, but FedEx is totally crapping the bed right now especially coming back to Canada. It took a week for them to get this order to CGC, and now on the return trip the package has sat in the same spot for three days and counting. The shipping to and from are actually going to take longer than the entire grading process including the time it took to open the box, which is completely absurd. 

On 6/19/2023 at 12:25 PM, Stefan_W said:

CGC has been absolutely flying lately with return times, but FedEx is totally crapping the bed right now especially coming back to Canada. It took a week for them to get this order to CGC, and now on the return trip the package has sat in the same spot for three days and counting. The shipping to and from are actually going to take longer than the entire grading process including the time it took to open the box, which is completely absurd. 

When I get my slabs returned, they take about 2 days to get to Oregon and then they sit 3 days there before they head to seattle ..my only guess is that they sit for 3 days because they are waiting to fill up trucks..IDK

On 6/19/2023 at 8:20 PM, PickleRick1216 said:

25 x Economy

Delivered: 6/1/23

S/F/G: 6/1/23

G/E/I: 6/16/23

G/QC: 6/16/23

Shipped 6/19/23!

Just regular Economy? No Fast Track? I've got a fast track econ from 5/23, and a regular economy from 5/9 with no movement at all.  Glad to see some books moving through.  

Edited by Monster's Lair Comics