• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2023 at 4:02 PM, musicmeta said:

I have a ME submission (labels were swapped)  that arrived at CGC on 7/28 but not recorded into the system yet.  Might be a few more days after calling and talking to Support. 

I've seen them take as long as 2 weeks to record them into the system. If it's too much longer, I'd definitely contact them.

I assume in-house signing are on a different timeline but I had to call an inquire about a shipment for Neil Gaiman

• Delivered: 7/17
  • Received: 8/15

That is a bit much to "check" in a submission, but at least it is officially on my account now.

On 8/15/2023 at 2:39 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

My magazine high value order received in June 21 was finally shipped today

I have a Magazine High Value Order (2 Magazines) received on June 1 that have been stuck in Grading/Quality Control the last couple of weeks.

Also noticed last night the usually 'clickable' Submission Number on my CGC Submission Tracking page for that particular submission isn't clickable anymore. Has anyone dealt with this issue before?

On 8/16/2023 at 9:34 AM, Ammar Zaidi said:

Also noticed last night the usually 'clickable' Submission Number on my CGC Submission Tracking page for that particular submission isn't clickable anymore. Has anyone dealt with this issue before?

My current submission that is SFG is also no longer clickable as of yesterday. Maybe it is just a glitch.

Edited by Stefan_W

On 8/16/2023 at 8:34 AM, Ammar Zaidi said:

Same thing happened to me late yesterday afternoon when I was checking my submissions.

@CGC Mike  Mike?