• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

Just sent a Modern FT sub. How are the TaT's doing? Better or worse?

Completely normal TaT's.

Does anyone know which books they are on for economy? I sent something in at WWPA in early June, and am wondering how much longer I need to wait.

for anyone who cares, i just recieved back economy CGC SS from late May.

for anyone who cares, i just recieved back economy CGC SS from late May.

which makes me think my cgc ss economy from mid july won't make it before xmas :(

:sorry:

D4265117-3341-4308-B5B5-31D3CBA19CBF-2195-000002467CEB1DB5.jpg

haha are you gloating about how you single handedly cause the bottlenecking?

The CGC facility has a beachbum wing in the works.

The owners of CGC have beachbum wings in their houses.

:sorry:

D4265117-3341-4308-B5B5-31D3CBA19CBF-2195-000002467CEB1DB5.jpg

haha are you gloating about how you single handedly cause the bottlenecking?

People like you....make people like me....sad for months....

In all seriousness don't blame me, I've been Fast Tracking all my books for almost two years, before the bottleneck started. If I were to go back to regular submission I'd pocket a lot of money every month.

I found it was easier to handle my subscription service by going to Fast Track. It gets stuff in and out quicker. At one point before I went Fast Track I had over 1000 books waiting to be graded. And when you don't charge customers for those subscription books until they get graded... Well you do the out of pocket math.

The current bottleneck has even caused problems for me. These boxes constitute three weeks of submissions that all came in over a week's time. Invoices ship out of order so I have to wait before I sort, and this sort of pile happens regularly now.

Like I said earlier, even Fast Track has been affected, not by such an exponential amount, but it is behind what I'm used to.