• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

I dont mind waiting if Fast TRack is normal of 2 months....

Not to be snarky but do you have any other option but to wait, regardless of turn around time? :foryou:

I dont mind waiting...that wasnt my complaint...

Is 2 months a typcial fast track service?

I imagine CGC turn around times will go from 2 to 3 months Fast TRack and CGC is getting their money and we are not getting the service...

Its my fault because I work in NY Stock Exchange and i have to adhere to a trade date and 3 days later you settle or you can go into penalty...

Im just happy to get them whenever but i paid to get them in what i was told of 20 Business days.

May 29th would be 60 calendar days....

Not to be snarky but do you have any other option but to wait, regardless of turn around time? :foryou:

I imagine CGC turn around times will go from 2 to 3 months Fast TRack and CGC is getting their money and we are not getting the service...

Its my fault because I work in NY Stock Exchange and i have to adhere to a trade date and 3 days later you settle or you can go into penalty...

Im just happy to get them whenever but i paid to get them in what i was told of 20 Business days.

Gotcha. :foryou:

Reading this thread from beginning to end would probably be an eye opening experience for you if this is your first submission. I don't submit often, and there are other guys that can probably give you a better detailed assumption of what's probably going on. My guess is that more people are fast tracking because of how far behind regular submissions got last year, and therefore CGC is having trouble keeping up with the fast track workload.

Who told you 20 business days? From what I gather CGC only gives that number as an estimate. That number also doesn't factor in holidays, days at shows, etc. Could be wrong but I think I've read on here where that number also doesn't take into consideration encapsulation and shipping.

Did you complain when you called?

Gotcha. :foryou:

Reading this thread from beginning to end would probably be an eye opening experience for you if this is your first submission. I don't submit often, and there are other guys that can probably give you a better detailed assumption of what's probably going on. My guess is that more people are fast tracking because of how far behind regular submissions got last year, and therefore CGC is having trouble keeping up with the fast track workload.

Who told you 20 business days? From what I gather CGC only gives that number as an estimate. That number also doesn't factor in holidays, days at shows, etc. Could be wrong but I think I've read on here where that number also doesn't take into consideration encapsulation and shipping.

Did you complain when you called?

I know what you mean about CGC's "estimate." That's what I have a problem with, though. They list two different TATs on their site for each category. There is an "Estimated" TAT and a "Current" TAT. The current TATs were still listed as 10 days for Modern FT and 20 for Standard FT. The estimate shouldn't matter if they have "current" TATs listed. If not, I think they need to update the current TATs to what they actually are.

Just completed my first grading. Dropped my book off at MegaCon and it came back this past week. 2 months on regular, incredibly surprised. I wasn't expecting it until November.

My invincible #1 got a 9.8 whoop whoop! Now if only I could swap it for a raw copy and some cash :/

Just got charged. The clock is ticking... lol
That'll get them moving.

:eyeroll:

lol

I don't think it worked. Still waiting...

I take it back (part of it). lol

Just got back part of my subs from ECCC and it's pretty much what others have said - all moderns. I also have to give a shout out to Dre since he looked them over and said which ones were 9.8s. 5 out of 5 NWM SS double sigs - very nice.

Still waiting for the BA subs and very happy. :banana:

Modern SS subs from ECC came back in about 2 months I think

Modern Fast Track

Received: 5/8/13

Verified: 5/14/13

Scheduled for grading: 5/23/13

Graded: 5/24/13

Grading/Quality Control: 5/29

Modern Fast Track

Fast Track is getting even worse. :facepalm:

Modern Fast Track

Bronze Fast Track was 59 Days (3/29 - 5/28)

Regular Bronze was 158 Days (11/3 - 4/8)

So the difference is 101 days between regular and fast track on bronze books

Modern Fast Track

Can you recalculate the tat after removing weekends and days of major cons?

Modern Fast Track

Can you recalculate the tat after removing weekends and days of major cons?

42 FT business days assuming they CGC received it on 3/29.

103 Regular Business days.