• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

Anyone had any magazine graded lately? Are they running pretty much on time?

They're behind too.

Modern FT - Received on 5/10

Grading/Quality Control 5/29

Standard FT - Received on 5/10

Still Verified 5/29

Modern FT - Shipped/Safe 5/29 13 Business Days. Easily the quickest sub I've ever had returned.

Edited by chaseman210

Still Verified 5/29

Modern FT - Shipped/Safe 5/29 13 Business Days. Easily the quickest sub I've ever had returned.

12 biz days. Memorial day didn't count. Since FT is supposed to be 10 biz days, I'm sorry your submission was late. Has it actually shipped, i.e., do you have a tracking number?

Still Verified 5/29

12 biz days. Memorial day didn't count. Since FT is supposed to be 10 biz days, I'm sorry your submission was late. Has it actually shipped, i.e., do you have a tracking number?

Forgot about Memorial Day. Yes, I got an e-mail today saying it was shipped, along with a tracking number.

So... I'm apparently a masochist, and I submitted another order. Figured if these didn't get in before this weekend, I'd be SCREWED.

HERE WE GO.

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Modern FT received on 4/30 still not in hand :(

Has it shipped?

I got mine last week from the same date. :whee:

Modern Fast Track

Received: 5/8/13

Verified: 5/14/13

Scheduled for grading: 5/23/13

Graded: 5/24/13

Grading/Quality Control: 5/29

Shipped/safe: 5/31

Are you guys using USPS or FedEx? I ask because I appreciate the care that CGC has in getting books shipped back safely, but the cost of insured/registered mail is pretty steep for just a couple of books IMO.

Are you guys using USPS or FedEx? I ask because I appreciate the care that CGC has in getting books shipped back safely, but the cost of insured/registered mail is pretty steep for just a couple of books IMO.

I opened a FedEx account and have CGC ship back via FedEx Ground. (I use my own insurance policy for insurance.) It's a huge savings over registered mail.