• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

Standard received 10/11/2013 Still on day 3 of Grading/Quality Control.

On day 5 of Grading and quality control. Boy they are slow. To make matters worse the post office has been slow on my last few shipments as well. :(

7 books submitted at NYCC 10/13/2013.

1 Walkthrough - Received back 10/25 (ten days, delayed because CGC was waiting to receive from facilitator)

2 Express - Received back 11/01 (Seventeen days)

1 Standard Scheduled for grading as of 10/30/2013

3 Economy fast track Verified

Day 10 of a 15-day (claimed) coupon submission - still sitting at received/verified.

-slym

Same here

10 books Modern FT

Received/ Verified - 10/15/13

Scheduled for grading 10/17/13

Graded - 10/18/13

QC - 10/29/13. Finally. :whee:

shipped - ????

Shipped 10/31/13 :banana:

Nice Fast Track is the way to go! (thumbs u

Thanks, some of these coming back I'm planning on selling to help pay some bills. My next batch will probably non-ft since they'll just go into the collection.

Anyone have a guestimate on when I should expect a modern prescreen back that was submitted on 09/09/13? it is now near 40 business days.

Have prescreens since 8/26/13 so given how its worked out in the past yours will ship out a week before mine do lol @ graded currently.

Anyone have a guestimate on when I should expect a modern prescreen back that was submitted on 09/09/13? it is now near 40 business days.

Have prescreens since 8/26/13 so given how its worked out in the past yours will ship out a week before mine do lol @ graded currently.

lol are they modern subs?

Yuppers we still have a while to wait :( maybe see them around the first week of December?

Yuppers we still have a while to wait :( maybe see them around the first week of December?

:sorry:

Sent in a Collectors Society coupon submission and Express last week on the 31st. Both says verified

I sent in a coupon sub also. Invoiced/Received 10/17. Was stuck in 'verified' for over 2 weeks

Only as of today (11/5) has it being 'Scheduled for Grading'

Sent in a Collectors Society coupon submission and Express last week on the 31st. Both says verified

I sent in a coupon sub also. Invoiced/Received 10/17. Was stuck in 'verified' for over 2 weeks

Only as of today (11/5) has it being 'Scheduled for Grading'

Mine is still like that, since the 18th.

-slym