• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

CGC is rocking!! Looks like they made a similar goal to 2012 except they may make it this year!! :banana:
The goal being to do what ?

Don't quote me with the date exactly but I believe the goal was to have all books up to NYCC graded by year end. I deal mostly moderns and I can't recall if it was in reference to moderns but the standard modern tier is now graded within days of NYCC. Huge improvement in the last half of this year. :whee:

Yeah; I'm on day #14 of an alleged 15 day TAT and still at verified too.

Wait, make that business day #12. I hadn't thought about those two days at thanksgiving.

Nobody else worked that Thursday or Friday, so it wouldn't be fair to count them against CGC either. lol

Anyone know what days CGC will be closed next week for Christmas? I have a order about to ship any day so I was wondering how that would impact it.

Great question, my brother! I still have yet to see anyone answer this. Judges?

Collector's Society coupon (15 business days) submission.

Received at CGC Nov 25, 2013

Verified by CGC Nov 26, 2013

Further updates coming ...

Scheduled for grading Dec 16, 2013

Graded by CGC Dec 17, 2013

The 14th business day (I did not count the Friday after Thanksgiving as a business day) is Dec 17, 2013, so they are on schedule to meet their 15 business day turnaround.

Grading/Quality Control Dec 20, 2013

So they have passed their 15-business day turnaround on the Collectors' Society Coupon. Dec 20, 2013 is business day #17 ...

Anyone know what days CGC will be closed next week for Christmas? I have a order about to ship any day so I was wondering how that would impact it.

I asked them on Facebook:

CGC Comics 12/25 and 1/1/14 - otherwise we are here for you!! Have a great holiday!

I asked them on Facebook:

CGC Comics 12/25 and 1/1/14 - otherwise we are here for you!! Have a great holiday!

Once again, the man comes through!! Ryan, you rock. Thanks :headbang: