• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

2 books Economy Slow Track , 4/18 invoice was sitting at graded forever but went to QC today.

That's awful.

yeah, but as long as they are pretty and slabbed correctly I can live with it. At the time I subbed I believe TAT was 40 bidness days.

Hit shipped/safe today. No peeking though.

Edited by Bird

2 books Economy Slow Track , 4/18 invoice was sitting at graded forever but went to QC today.

That's awful.

yeah, but as long as they are pretty and slabbed correctly I can live with it. At the time I subbed I believe TAT was 40 bidness days.

I have an invoice received 4/27

It's sitting in encapsulation..... i was told they were in the previous holder and were being put into the newest holder....my guess, that is/was the cause of your delay as well......

even though 2 other invoices received the same day shipped over 2 weeks ago doh!

That's awful.

I have an invoice received 4/27

It's sitting in encapsulation..... i was told they were in the previous holder and were being put into the newest holder....my guess, that is/was the cause of your delay as well......

even though 2 other invoices received the same day shipped over 2 weeks ago doh!

yeah, I am assuming that this was the case. No pun intended!

TaT's are definitely increasing!

Economy Fast Track Rec 6/17, shipped 7/25 (not too bad).

Economy Fast Track Rec 6/27, still scheduled for grading, called and was told 2 more weeks!

Still stuck in scheduled, but no date land. At this rate 1.5 month TAT is not going to happen either.

Looks like 1 of my SDCC invoices are in the system. Yay! Hope the rest follow shortly thereafter.

SDCC MFT Sig Series (25 books)

Received: 8/3

Verified: 8/9

Scheduled for Grading: ??

Graded: ??

Quality Control: ??

Shipped: ??

Verified today!! Progress!

Still haven't seen my other SDCC submission on my account

Looks like 1 of my SDCC invoices are in the system. Yay! Hope the rest follow shortly thereafter.

My last one just got uploaded today.

I heard the amount of books they got this year was unreal.

I am sure it will be any day now.

My last one just got uploaded today.

I heard the amount of books they got this year was unreal.

I am sure it will be any day now.

Thanks for that. Looks like it was finally uploaded today. Whew. Wonder why it took so long.

Scheduled for Grading: 8/16

Looks like things are moving along. Every week there seems to be progress. Hoping it moves from Scheduled for Grading to Graded a lot sooner. Maybe this week? :wishluck: