• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

Comics sent Modern Slow Track rec'd 6/7 still "Scheduled for Grading". I was told they were graded sometime in July, but there is quite a back-up for encapsulation. Still looking at 3 1/2 months for Modern non-FT, 4 1/2 months for Value ST. Hopefully soon.

My 21 values received 7/5, have been scheduled for grading for 2 weeks - meaning waiting to be encapsulated. Customer svc estimated November before shipped.

They need to speed up the encapsulation process - I mean, my books are just sitting there graded...waiting! But why do it if they aren't losing business? I've only used your grading service CGC, but more competition would help this.

If they are still "scheduled to be graded", then they haven't been graded yet.

For the record, we are in the same boat. I have a (non FT) modern and Value invoice in since 7/13, and I don't expect them back for a while yet.

Comics sent Modern Slow Track rec'd 6/7 still "Scheduled for Grading". I was told they were graded sometime in July, but there is quite a back-up for encapsulation. Still looking at 3 1/2 months for Modern non-FT, 4 1/2 months for Value ST. Hopefully soon.

My 21 values received 7/5, have been scheduled for grading for 2 weeks - meaning waiting to be encapsulated. Customer svc estimated November before shipped.

They need to speed up the encapsulation process - I mean, my books are just sitting there graded...waiting! But why do it if they aren't losing business? I've only used your grading service CGC, but more competition would help this.

If they are still "scheduled to be graded", then they haven't been graded yet.

For the record, we are in the same boat. I have a (non FT) modern and Value invoice in since 7/13, and I don't expect them back for a while yet.

No, they are graded. They just haven't updated my invoices online.

I may give them a call tomorrow. I dropped off 3 magazines, a reholder and 60 pre-screen books at Baltimore and none are showing up in my account yet. I don't expect to see the prescreen books anytime soon but the mags and the reholding I'd have expected to see pop up by now. It's been over 10 days - is that typical?

I may give them a call tomorrow. I dropped off 3 magazines, a reholder and 60 pre-screen books at Baltimore and none are showing up in my account yet. I don't expect to see the prescreen books anytime soon but the mags and the reholding I'd have expected to see pop up by now. It's been over 10 days - is that typical?

It took 9 days for my convention books to appear as received and that was at a much smaller show.

My books aren't showing up either. They're probably just backed up.

My books aren't showing up either. They're probably just backed up.

Ok - that makes me feel better. I don't remember it taking this long the last time but I think it was after the much smaller Cleveland Wizard show.

155 precreen moderns slowboat, received 6/10, Still haven't shipped, they've been telling me beginning of October. Online tracking still says "Scheduled to Be Graded"

Don't you love how when we subbed the books it was 60 business days. Around business day 62 they changed their TAT to be 85 days and now we have to wait another 23 business days :sorry:

25 book Modern Slowboat Prescreen

Received - 6/15

Shipped - 9/14

:roflmao: I have books from 6/3, 6/6 and 6/7 all modern prescreens at SFG.

My modern ST books from 6/7 and 6/9 are still SFG. It seems as though the pre-screen moderns are going through the system just a bit quicker than the Modern ST comics. I submitted quite a few at a con last month and all are either at Received or Verified except for the pre-screens which are SFG. (shrug)

25 book Modern Slowboat Prescreen

Received - 6/15

Shipped - 9/14

:roflmao: I have books from 6/3, 6/6 and 6/7 all modern prescreens at SFG.

My modern ST books from 6/7 and 6/9 are still SFG. It seems as though the pre-screen moderns are going through the system just a bit quicker than the Modern ST comics. I submitted quite a few at a con last month and all are either at Received or Verified except for the pre-screens which are SFG. (shrug)

No logic to how books flow through the CGC system. My Modern 19 books Received on 6/01 went to Graded on 9/13. (shrug)