• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

Got off the phone with CGC earlier today, Prescreen modern books received on 6/10 and the woman who took the call said "oh these got graded, so I wouldn't expect anything back till November" Yet a few weeks ago i was told they got graded on 7/26. and that 131 out of 155 made 9.8+ 2 different people giving me miles apart answers.

Got off the phone with CGC earlier today, Prescreen modern books received on 6/10 and the woman who took the call said "oh these got graded, so I wouldn't expect anything back till November" Yet a few weeks ago i was told they got graded on 7/26. and that 131 out of 155 made 9.8+ 2 different people giving me miles apart answers.

:o 5 months? :facepalm:

25 book Modern Slowboat Prescreen

Received - 6/15

Shipped - 9/14

:roflmao: I have books from 6/3, 6/6 and 6/7 all modern prescreens at SFG.

My modern ST books from 6/7 and 6/9 are still SFG. It seems as though the pre-screen moderns are going through the system just a bit quicker than the Modern ST comics. I submitted quite a few at a con last month and all are either at Received or Verified except for the pre-screens which are SFG. (shrug)

No logic to how books flow through the CGC system. My Modern 19 books Received on 6/01 went to Graded on 9/13. (shrug)

My Modern submission from 6/01 went to QC yesterday, 9/21.

25 book Modern Slowboat Prescreen

Received - 6/15

Shipped - 9/14

:roflmao: I have books from 6/3, 6/6 and 6/7 all modern prescreens at SFG.

My modern ST books from 6/7 and 6/9 are still SFG. It seems as though the pre-screen moderns are going through the system just a bit quicker than the Modern ST comics. I submitted quite a few at a con last month and all are either at Received or Verified except for the pre-screens which are SFG. (shrug)

No logic to how books flow through the CGC system. My Modern 19 books Received on 6/01 went to Graded on 9/13. (shrug)

My Modern submission from 6/01 went to QC yesterday, 9/21.

5 months?? Is that with pre-screening?

2 economy subbed books

8-15-16 Received

8-16-16 Verifed

Now time for the waiting game

8-25 scheduled for grading

9-6 graded

9-21 shipped

Was that a reholder or fast track because economy books are 3-4 month TAT.

This is incorrect for standard economy. This is either FAST TRACKED or somehow RUSHED.

Long Beach Comic Con Submissions for MFT & MFT-SS

MFT: 7 books

Received: 9/23

Verified: ??

Graded: ??

QA: ??

Shipped: ??

MFT - SS: 22 books

Received: 9/23

Verified: ??

Graded: ??

QA: ??