• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,948 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2018 at 4:08 PM, Ron C. said:

You know that you are addicted to CGC when you look at "Your Submissions" daily fully knowing that your CCS/CGC order will not come back until May.  xD

CCS.jpg

I see a guy who is really giving CGC FREE $5 or $8.00 per invoice handling charge.

Dude max out your invoices @25 books each for christ sakes.

I wont even bother to submit any invoice on Modern, Value, or Economy less than 25.

2 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

I see a guy who is really giving CGC FREE $5 or $8.00 per invoice handling charge.

Dude max out your invoices @25 books each for christ sakes.

I wont even bother to submit any invoice on Modern, Value, or Economy less than 25.

I'm sorry, but what specific line offends you? These books were either s/s at conventions or different tiers. The almost thousand books I submitted in 2016 were mostly in 25 book batches.

Just now, Ron C. said:

I'm sorry, but what specific line offends you? These books were either s/s at conventions or different tiers. The almost thousand books I submitted in 2016 were mostly in 25 book batches.

Nothing offends me.  This has and always will be the stupidest thread on the CGC boards.

No one cares when anyones books come back from CGC.  Turnaround times are posted on the website, so what the surpised here ladies and gentlemen?. Christ almighty. 

This thread is more pointless than the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons on facebook that post about their kids going to their first day of school and dinner plate photos.

1 minute ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Nothing offends me.  This has and always will be the stupidest thread on the CGC boards.

No one cares when anyones books come back from CGC.  Turnaround times are posted on the website, so what the surpised here ladies and gentlemen?. Christ almighty. 

This thread is more pointless than the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons on facebook that post about their kids going to their first day of school and dinner plate photos.

Then why bother reading or even commenting on a thread that you find pointless? Some of us have fun with grading our books and looking for results. I have been collecting for over 50 years and I enjoy this.

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

+1. The website doesn't update as soon as it is longer, it is nice to have reference to each other's orders when someone's starts taking forever or there is an issue....

if I paid attention to the posted turnaround times on the website, i'd have been sitting outside for the past two weeks waiting for the UPS truck to arrive

2 Standard Rate

Arrived at CGC 4/2

Verified 4/3 

Scheduled for Grading 4/16

Graded 4/18

- and I'm not sure why the negativity towards this thread. As someone new to grading through CGC this thread has been useful to see just how accurate the posted turn arounds are. 

Sorry if this has been addressed before,  but weren't the TAT's for re-holders much quicker a while back?  I thought it was like 15-20 business days but just checked and it now says 34.

Has there been any discussion of this already or as to why the increase in time may have happened?  Con season maybe?

2 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Sorry if this has been addressed before,  but weren't the TAT's for re-holders much quicker a while back?  I thought it was like 15-20 business days but just checked and it now says 34.

Has there been any discussion of this already or as to why the increase in time may have happened?  Con season maybe?

Probably just con season. The new cases are awesome

Thought a Reholder would be quicker, Dropped off at NC Comicon on March 18th, Verified March 22nd. Still just sitting as verified today 4/23 :juggle: